Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Tastes Sweet, Portsmouth  (Read 7561 times)

Offline madeinwales56

I have searched this board for any mention of Cherry who I last saw about six years ago in Pompey. She was bloody great and certainly knew her way round a cock. At the time she was worried about a number of things including HMRC. I see that James999 posted that she was a bit "flakey" when he saw her. Does anybody know what happened to her?

Offline Stiltskin

I think she settled down with a punter. She seemed to make a come back last Xmas, for all of 2 weeks :(

She was one of the best punts I ever had.

Offline madeinwales56

I agree Stilskin but I always got the impression she was a troubled soul.

Offline shaunogg

i saw her a couple of times a few years ago. great punt. troubled girl. if you caught her on a good day then she was just the best.
she had a baby, briefly returned last year for 2 weeks and flaked out. saw her 3 months ago out on the street pushing her buggy. she looked well and i wish her al the best.

Melb

I've had her too and agree with the comments above.
Nice cuddly body with pert tits.

Offline shaunogg

good news for those of us who saw her,
for the moment cherry seems to be back....lets hope its a long term return.
External Link/Members Only

happy days:
email sent, lets hope she does not get booked uo too quickly

markw

Is this a different woman from cherrytastesweet (sweet spelled with two e's) who I think was blonde, and whose original profile is still not accessible (user ID = 269520)? I never got to see this one, unfortunately.

Offline Stiltskin

I'm pretty sure that's her, albeit with dark hair. Let's hope it's not just a Xmas thing this time.

Offline eastasianguy

good news for those of us who saw her,
for the moment cherry seems to be back....lets hope its a long term return.
External Link/Members Only

happy days:
email sent, lets hope she does not get booked uo too quickly

thanks, don't know where she is now, but will be around the area on Tuesday

Offline shaunogg

Is this a different woman from cherrytastesweet (sweet spelled with two e's) who I think was blonde, and whose original profile is still not accessible (user ID = 269520)? I never got to see this one, unfortunately.

100% the same woman. Gone from blonde to brunette. I checked her face pic in her private gallery and it is the old cherry.
i agree in hoping it is not just for christmas. Hoping to see her on 22nd.

Offline madeinwales56

Great find Shaunogg. She really was a dirty girl. I hope she has sorted herself out since she has been away. A definite for me when next in Pompey.

Offline boredtryst

guys i just messaged her and indeed it is her. i was so annoyed i missed out on her when she was around but she back:-) and i think its going to be a bit longer.

she was saying she needed to find a new place but was currently working out of a hotel. happy new year indeed!

fabbian von minky

Been messed about trying to see her ,,,Avoid

Offline madeinwales56

Been messed about trying to see her ,,,Avoid

Tell you what Fabbian old chap, you avoid her so that all the other genuine punters who have seen Cherry before can enjoy her again now she has returned on the scene.

fabbian von minky

Offline boredtryst

In her defense she has only just got back into it and she is working from a hotel,

I will try her in a few weeks though and see what it will be like

Offline Brompton

Anyone had the pleasure lately?

Just found her profile & everything screams out this will be one hell of a good time! The DT, hair pulling she comments on gave me a hard just reading. Just currently in the mood for a 'dirty session'  :P

Those that have seen her is she facially attractive? (I know that is in the eye of the beholder)

Offline Jamboney

I've heard great things about her oral skills, which I was hoping to sample this weekend as she was coming to Bournemouth. Sadly she cancelled the trip as she hadn't got enough bookings to make it worth her while. Another time maybe.

Offline madeinwales56

Just found her profile & everything screams out this will be one hell of a good time! The DT, hair pulling she comments on gave me a hard just reading. Just currently in the mood for a 'dirty session'  :P

Those that have seen her is she facially attractive? (I know that is in the eye of the beholder)

To describe her facially is a bit tricky. She does have an obvious turn in one of her eyes. She is a very lovely, down to earth girl and does what she offers with real enthusiasm. One of my better punts.

shrek89

She has a face pic on aw ask her for it then u can let us know

5th Musketeer

There was a link in a post on her about a month or so back with a link to a video of her performing oral.  Looked pretty good.