Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas time punting  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Spacecowb0y

I know for many,it can be hard to get away from family time,but I am in the opposite situation after the actual 2 days.
Do the girls have reduced availability or is it business as usual?
I'm looking forward to a couple of three punts between Xmas and the new year if possible.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I know for many,it can be hard to get away from family time,but I am in the opposite situation after the actual 2 days.
Do the girls have reduced availability or is it business as usual?
I'm looking forward to a couple of three punts between Xmas and the new year if possible.

You need to look at their individual adverts for their Christmas hours, they'll all be different. Some might even be working on Christmas day others off for the whole holidays.

Offline Sparta Prada

You need to look at their individual adverts for their Christmas hours, they'll all be different. Some might even be working on Christmas day others off for the whole holidays.

I noticed this profile earlier and she’s working on the morning of the 25th December:

External Link/Members Only

Offline shagmore

Would love to nip out on Christmas day for a punt, but alas will not be able to due to family commitments but hats off to those that can and do. :hi:

mrhappypants

I have had me Christmas planned for over a month booking with the only WG I would trust with an advanced booking.  Around it I have purposely let my hotlist grow so that I can punt opportunistically.  In past years it has been evident that very few WG’s will give reliable information in advance but availability is generally limited over and after.  Given how sluggish the market was in autumn I expect this year will be worse.

Offline HarryZZ

I was looking through the "tours" section on AW and there's a girl advertising 23rd-28th and 29th-1st. I figured it was one of the saddest things I've ever seen on there.

Offline hamchang

I wouldn't mind betting that if you placed a reverse booking for Xmas day you would get a load of responses from other people who do not want to be alone on xmas day. Personally I couldn't give a fuck about christmas - it's just another day. However, everything is shut so it's bollocks. Might as well try and get a cheap all day fuck from some bird.

Offline shagmore

I was looking through the "tours" section on AW and there's a girl advertising 23rd-28th and 29th-1st. I figured it was one of the saddest things I've ever seen on there.
Sad yes, but she is being realistic, thinking someone will want to have a shag, if she is on her own then why not continue to work and make a few more notes.
Christmas is all tosh to me, over hyped, gf is still on to me about getting the tree up - not yet - still a week to go.

Offline shagmore

I wouldn't mind betting that if you placed a reverse booking for Xmas day you would get a load of responses from other people who do not want to be alone on xmas day. Personally I couldn't give a fuck about christmas - it's just another day. However, everything is shut so it's bollocks. Might as well try and get a cheap all day fuck from some bird.
If I was on my own, I would see it the same way,

Offline hamchang

I reckon there will be a split in offerings. Some will be very GFE cheap rate because they are alone and don't want to be. Others will see it as working, Time and a half rate, to  get a big cash injection before they go out with their family for Lunch.

LEt's hope Magnificent Marly doesn't offer a booking after a big fat christmas lunch!

Offline Corus Boy

Contact your chosen lady, early, and make her an offer she can't refuse but leave out the reindeer head!  :cool: :drinks:

Offline candec

Sad yes, but she is being realistic, thinking someone will want to have a shag, if she is on her own then why not continue to work and make a few more notes.
Christmas is all tosh to me, over hyped, gf is still on to me about getting the tree up - not yet - still a week to go.

I couldn't agree more. It’s not just that I don’t like Christmas – I don’t understand it. I can’t see why people want to surrender their lives to the same stultifying, boring routine year after year, with the longest build-up in history. A good punt would be a better way to spend the day!

Offline jordan452

It’s seems there is a lot of reduced availability round this season, a few of my regulars haven’t been replying to my texts or are on vacation.

Offline Lever

I love punting in the period between Christmas and New Year. There's so much less traffic around and I have the time to meet girls I wouldn't otherwise see as they're either awkward to get to, or not normally available when I am.

A lot of EE girls go back home at this time of year though. The British ones generally seem to be around, but with reduced availability, particularly on Christmas Day / Boxing Day.