Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yahoobabe (Glossop)  (Read 1465 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punterenas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had family business to attend to so I thought I would take time out to see a local(ish) girl, glad I did.
Comms: Found Stephanie on AW and messaged her with my requirements (GFE, DFK, A levels) , got a reply straight back and all was arranged. Texted to confirm the evening before and got no reply, was getting a bit restless until I got a text at 11pm apologising and saying she had been at a family do and had stayed behind to help clear up.

The venue: I will be honest Glossop is not the easiest place to get to from Cheshire but it is a very pretty little town and I was in plenty of time. Stephanies instructions were easily good enough to get me there.

The girl: Texted at the appropriate time to be told she was running late (not an issue) But when I did see her I was not dissappointed, she's a mid 40's woman, size 10 / 12? (don't know about that stuff), she looks like a woman, not a stick insect but shes not overweight either, her photos are accurate).

The meet: Stephanie was wearing a basque, a thong and high heels. She asked me to take a shower (not a problem for me) then she made me a mug of tea (an image that will stay with me for some time).
To the bedroom then and FK (not deep but ok), lots of good sex, lots of positions (she didn't say no to anything) came in missionary (both of us I think) we had a nice chat between rounds, shes easy to talk to and has a dry sense of humour, cowgirl and doggy then finished with anal.

Went over time and enjoyed myself.
Will return if I can.

Offline Kriss

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had family business to attend to so I thought I would take time out to see a local(ish) girl, glad I did.
Comms: Found Stephanie on AW and messaged her with my requirements (GFE, DFK, A levels) , got a reply straight back and all was arranged. Texted to confirm the evening before and got no reply, was getting a bit restless until I got a text at 11pm apologising and saying she had been at a family do and had stayed behind to help clear up.

The venue: I will be honest Glossop is not the easiest place to get to from Cheshire but it is a very pretty little town and I was in plenty of time. Stephanies instructions were easily good enough to get me there.

The girl: Texted at the appropriate time to be told she was running late (not an issue) But when I did see her I was not dissappointed, she's a mid 40's woman, size 10 / 12? (don't know about that stuff), she looks like a woman, not a stick insect but shes not overweight either, her photos are accurate).

The meet: Stephanie was wearing a basque, a thong and high heels. She asked me to take a shower (not a problem for me) then she made me a mug of tea (an image that will stay with me for some time).
To the bedroom then and FK (not deep but ok), lots of good sex, lots of positions (she didn't say no to anything) came in missionary (both of us I think) we had a nice chat between rounds, shes easy to talk to and has a dry sense of humour, cowgirl and doggy then finished with anal.

Went over time and enjoyed myself.
Will return if I can.

Nice one m8. I've been interested in her for quite a while but she's a bit out of range distance wise. She used to have a lot more photos.

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cueball

Nice one m8. I've been interested in her for quite a while but she's a bit out of range distance wise. She used to have a lot more photos.
I know what you mean, I've podged and enjoyed this lass a few times but not seen her for a while..... she's a long way out from me and eats a lot of time in driving.

goldwing1