Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IK Services….more like….IK No F**king Services - Leeds  (Read 777 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

This Negative is for the agancy not one of the girls

Cost N/A Just a total waste of my time & punting phone credit
Age N/A
Looks N/A
Services N/A

Well, what a fucking farce this was….As you can see from my profile Ive reviewed a couple of IK girls and seen others before I was a member here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134818.msg1504669#msg1504669
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123458.msg1401657#msg1401657
Before that I saw.
Libby Im sure her name was, good-looking 30something brunette who performed like a superstar.

19yo 5'8'' blonde girl, average looks, common as muck, fucked like a tiger! Her name escapes me.

Very sweet & amazingly friendly, petite 22yo Czech brunette, student at Sheffield Uni. After the main event as it was pissing down we shared a cab back to city centre and ended up going for dinner together, she even offered to pay her half of the taxi & food, as a gent I paid  :lol: & got a great reward!!!! She came back to my hotel, off the clock, till she had to go for the last train to Sheffield. I can remember real name but not her IK stage name.

Couple of others too but the old memory cant recall who they were but I can visualise the flat and what we got up to. Top notch encounters.

As an infrequent visitor to Leeds with limited free time due to work. I sent a text as normal to book my girl of choice a couple of days before I was due in Leeds like Ive done before with this agency.

Me - Can I book girl X on DATE & TIME please? I always say ‘please and thank you’ Its just polite ;)
IK - Cant give you an advance booking as you havent used us before.
Me - Ive seen a few of your girls but infrequently as Im not local.
IK - Cant find any record of your number. Call on the day, there is always availability for same day bookings.

I follow instruction, text early morning on the day only to be told the girl I’m after is fully booked, they then try to palm me off with some of the other girls. Total crap customer service or what!!!!!
FFS Ive been to various flats at Clarence Docks, near Tescos & Armouries which is a good place to hang around till kick off time if you are early and on foot.
Text with address normally comes from the keeper who goes by the name Michelle, maybe she has had a transfer & this has changed but she always seemed to be the captain when Ive used IK in the past.

The impression I got was IK keep the best girls for regulars and offer the less popular girls to first time & less frequent users?

Rant over, I went to see Candii, awesome as always… :thumbsup:

vw

Good useful info but you cannot review agencies must be for a specific prossie, see from the rules below. 

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 04:57:39 pm by vw »

Offline Topkat

Good useful info but you cannot review agencies must be for a specific prossie, see from the rules below. 

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

OK will ask for it to be moved to Regional Punting section....probably more useful there. Thanks for highlighting VW.