Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL MASSEUSE - Cardiff  (Read 1979 times)

10 review(s) for -SENSUAL-MASSEUSE- (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Onlyblue

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very good. Phoned but no answer so text and answered straight away. Booked for an appointment for about an hour half after my initial text which she was able to accommodate. She then text with details and prices for the massage etc plus the post code.

Location: Upstairs flat in Riverside. Free parking on the road usually.

Looks/personality: Nicole is quite pretty with a lovely figure. Beautiful tits with both nipples pierced! She seems a quiet girl and only talks if you talk to her. Doesn’t seem the happiest girl I’ve ever met.

Time booked: 1hour for £75

Services: Exactly as advertised to be fair. After I stripped naked on the bed face down Nicole strips off down to her knickers and begins with the hot oil. She doesn’t really do a hard massage, it’s very light and sensual using hands, fists and forearms. All over massage covering shoulders, back, bum and legs. Very relaxing.
She performed a little body to body rubbing her beautiful tits all over me and after a time it’s turn over on to the front. Carries on with legs and chest before the main event. She poured lovely hot oil on my semi and beside a nice tit wank carries out one of the best hand jobs ive ever had constantly adding the hot oil. Wow!
I was allowed to touch her body whilst on my back. Stroking her legs, bum (if you can reach) and her breasts although she doesn’t allow her nipples to be touched.

Negatives: None to speak of really. Would be nice if she was a bit friendlier/happier and of course if you could get to grips with those lovely pierced nipples!!

Offline Punting_Mad

Profile has disappeared already

Offline Onlyblue

Profile has disappeared already

Easy tiger. Was there half hour ago and is ther right now.
To be fair, she’s been around quite a while.

SeekingtheTruth

She used to work with that Vivien Magic Hands.

Good to see Nicole is keeping up a good level of service.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one.  Not a service I tend to have as I like to have full sex service, but something I should try every now and again maybe.  Glad you enjoyed.   :hi:

Offline welshpunter17

I've visited Nicole quite a few times, service is exactly the same each time.. Can't fault her at all. Pretty smile, lovely boobs and does exactly what is on the tin!

Last time I saw her, I kept eye contact with her almost the whole time she was wanking me off, at first she seemed a bit embarrassed but it was fun.

My only problem is that oil, needed an hour long bath to get it all off and to put all my clothes in the wash as soon as I got home.

Got in the car the next day to find my steering wheel all slimey with oil haha.

New pic today, that exactly how she is!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jamez17

Offline Nice-dr

I visited her once. I forgot be her massage average. Although she is naked only with her knickers, I did not get to see unless I am on my back.
I admit the HJ is good and tits rub. I would only give an average. Maybe I prefer hard massage hence I have not visited Nicole again.