Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Suzzi - Bolton  (Read 2621 times)

10 review(s) for sweetsexysuzzi (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marquis

Date Late posting this, the session took place in early October

Price £80 for 30 minutes

Location Bolton

Link External Link/Members Only

I had been wanting to see Suzzi for ages, but my infrequent punting opportunities and her popularity meant that we couldn't meet until recently. She's a very attractive MILF and her A/W photos (unblurred) are pretty accurate. Comms were easy enough and I showed up to her door around lunchtime one Wednesday. Her place is nice and tidy, in a decent area of Bolton.

A nice touch was that, even on a 30 minute booking, she took a few minutes to ask what I liked and didn't like. This 'getting to know you' part was on top of the 30 minute session.

Preamble dealt with, we were off to the bedroom and into the fun stuff, which in my case is DFK, OWO, RO, 69, and shagging in as many positions as I can think of. I find it difficult to come in a condom these days, so she wanked me off to a COB finish with a little bit of dirty talk to oil the wheels.

So far as I can tell, her services tally with her A/W profile and Suzzi is not a clock watcher: I was there going on 45 minutes all told. Another one on my 'must meet again someday' list.

Offline painterpaul

Cheers Marquis

Had this lady on my HL for ages

Must get to see early next year

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline mikebath

I can second this, only very recently had a couple of meets with her and had an awesome time!

Offline bigmc

Shes one of my favorites, very sexy girl.

Offline sir wanksalot

Been thinking of seeing her for ages but she hasn't changed her photos for years !

Offline Marquis

Been thinking of seeing her for ages but she hasn't changed her photos for years !

Fair point. But although the photos are maybe brushed a little, they are a good representation of what Suzzi looks like. From that point of view there's no reason why she should change them.

Offline Directbilly

Suzzi is one of the best, she looks like butter would not melt in her mouth, but when she gets going on your cock boy she is a very sexy woman. I have met her many times now.

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the review - very handy. Suzzi has been on my HL for ages but never made it to the top for some reason. Your review has put her up there so I'll make an appointment in January. Cheers.    Bm

Offline Beamer

Suzzi is one of the best, she looks like butter would not melt in her mouth, but when she gets going on your cock boy she is a very sexy woman. I have met her many times now.

....and no reviews......shame on you  :hi: