Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long bookings do you prefer ?  (Read 2076 times)

Offline photoclicker

How long do you prefer bookings. I am not a long stayer so if i book half and out i can be done in 20 min depending on the girl. the longest i have booked is an hour but  woundered what others thoughs are on longer my idea is many be come more that ones etc. also a little more social interaction.
detro

Offline DanDingle

Min for me is an hour and have done several 2 hour bookings, but its all personal taste. For me, a longer booking give me more time to get comfortable with the girl and so it feels a bit more natural, not so much coversation wise, more working out what we both like

Offline threechilliman

Mainly hour bookings as I'm a one trip pony, after that I get bored. 45mins is a good option for more expensive girls as you can save 30-40 quid and lose very little of the enjoyment.

Offline Goldfinch

30 min sessions for me-PE issues. :cry:

goldwing1

Hour for me, i`m getting on a bit so want to enjoy it all, take my time and relax a bit.
Mind you, i`m at that age where I need a bit of chemical assistance and it puts me into overdrive so might as well have the hour
Used to do the half hour thing when I was younger

Online Bustydusty

I’ve had 4 1hour bookings lately and apart from 1 have been out in 45 mins (or less) - compared to what u can get in some parlours I’m finding very few independents worth the extra money tbh

Al Reet

Minimum of an hour for me, 90 min / 2 hrs for a more relaxed meet depending on price structure

Online lewisjones23

i prefer 45 minutes if im being honest now - 1 drawn out pop is better for me

Offline cueball

45 minutes to 1 hour max

One pop and a good explore.... over 1 hour is a waste of money for me.

Offline Beamer

Depends on the girl..........
Sometimes a 20 minute quickie is more satisfying than 2 hours.

Offline Fast and Bulbous

90 minutes or 2 hours is my preference for a no rush, relaxing time  :)

Offline cash2spare

Min for me is an hour and have done several 2 hour bookings, but its all personal taste. For me, a longer booking give me more time to get comfortable with the girl and so it feels a bit more natural, not so much coversation wise, more working out what we both like

Solved for you matey:
You want to shoot your load and She wants MONEY!
Simplez  :lol:

Offline DanDingle

Solved for you matey:
You want to shoot your load and She wants MONEY!
Simplez  :lol:

Haha, I get that, but ive never been a pump and dump kind of guy. Personal preference (again) but i prefer those sessions where she gets off (or seems too) as much as i do.

MichyBoy

Always 1 hour first time, with a reg it's 1.5 and sometimes 2 hours as I like a brief rest before going again.

Online frankc

Depends on my mood and also time available, I usually do 30 minute punts these days as I get bored quickly but.....if I feel like shagging for an hour, I like to do 2 x 30 minute punts with 2 different girls with an hour's rest in-between....works for me

Offline threechilliman

Depends on my mood and also time available, I usually do 30 minute punts these days as I get bored quickly but.....if I feel like shagging for an hour, I like to do 2 x 30 minute punts with 2 different girls with an hour's rest in-between....works for me

You've a tad more stamina than me fella!

Offline Beamer

2 or 3 years ago I had 3 x 30 punts in a day and managed to finish each time. Got home and fell asleep  at 7.30pm!
Useless the next day!

Offline SmoothieNeil

If a full massage with hj then 45m to an hour and for full punt I tend to go for 45 mins as I like to have a bit of a build up and enjoy it a bit more.

Offline rocket88

One hour for a massage and HE, half hour for FS.

Online frankc

I've definitely improved with age Pal.....must be all the practice I'm getting... ;)

Offline Rufus Firefly

These days I only ever go for a massage and wank punt and I've only had hour long sessions but I'm toying with the idea of trying a half hour session.

Offline chrishornx

45 minutes to 1 hour max

One pop and a good explore.... over 1 hour is a waste of money for me.

+1

Offline Beyonder

95% of the time i book a 15 min job as i get hard easily and can come in 6 minutes lol.  Sure i can last longer if the girl was less attractive but i tend to go for fit or decent ones. I’ll sometimes do 30min if i wanted a massage. But 15min is more than enough for me lol.

Offline Nutcracker

Who are your best 15 min punts?

Quite interested in trying an in and out

Online Bustydusty

Try Jennifer38 External Link/Members Only - gives a great blow job (uncovered) with cim for £20 - more on offer but that did it for me 😊👍

Yanusmc

95% of the time i book a 15 min job as i get hard easily and can come in 6 minutes lol.  Sure i can last longer if the girl was less attractive but i tend to go for fit or decent ones. I’ll sometimes do 30min if i wanted a massage. But 15min is more than enough for me lol.

I'm the same, I'd rather guarantee a hottie for a short time than less attractive for longer

Offline Beyonder

Who are your best 15 min punts?

Quite interested in trying an in and out

I go to Preston VIP. Sky, Danielle and Paige are just awesome. They will give u excellent GFE with CIM £10 extra. I did try Anal but its over rated and i come too quick so i dont bother hehehehe.

Offline photoclicker

i am actually thinking of a two hour, but will involve some role play etc. As i tend to be quite quick normally, so hoping in two hours to get more than one pop in
detro

Offline ThreeSixty

Never punted for more than 30 minutes and don't think I will at the moment.  One factor being cost and the other being once I've popped I'm done and it doesn't take all that long to do so. 

Online Laid_back_bloke

I used to always have an hour’s with FS. However I often I was done & dusted in 45 min. So I now opt for a couple of 1/2 hour sessions a month, and always seem to fill the full 30min. Issue I have these days. It’s hard to find one decent punt, let alone two.

Why I’m going more these days for an hours massage with B2B. Seemed that with FS, once you had filled you boots. It was over. With a B2B massage, I often get another more relaxing massage after I’ve popped.

Offline shaft10

Longest punt I had was 3 hours outcall (remote location hence the minimum booking time), for 2hrs 50mins I was bored shitless 

Offline titton

I'm a 2 hour booker when punting where possible especially if Ive gone for a pricier agency girl who tend to b intelligent and interesting as well as hot. I book a hotel for the night for myself and meet the girl for a drink in the bar first. Only for 20 mins to half an hour. I can then allow myself to start to fancy her and imagine her with her clothes off before we go to the room.
I just like this build up and find it more fulfilling than going straight at it the second I meet a girl.

Occasionally if things are going really well in the room I may extend another hour. Never done more than 3 hours, though.

Offline photoclicker

well i have a 2hr booked in the new year, and will be ticking one of my boxes on my sexual bucket list. So i thought i would gamble on a two hr
detro

Offline george r

used to like 1 hour but find I cant last that long now  :thumbsdown: so 30 mins for me nowadays ..

Offline Drayki

Usually just book an hour, as I find 30mins is not long enough, have had a few 2 hours but don't bother with them much now as can only usually pop once and find the sp just wastes time :yahoo:

Offline DavidBanner

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 3
My preference is for minimum of 2 hours. If I was rich I'd book for many more. Sadly I very rarely book (hence my lack of contribution here) largely due to financial considerations. Several hours in the comfort of my own home gives me the kind of experience I love but it's simply not affordable. The affordable punts (half hour etc.) do very little for me. I'm surprised to see so few several-hour bookers in this thread, didn't realise my preference was so rare!