Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loka old Kent road se1  (Read 905 times)

Offline kayne0007

Revived punter havent done so in over 10 years and now getting back in to the swing of things saw another girl a few days ago who took it like a champ but did not want kissing or to go on top but you can read my review of her elsewhere on here.

Now back to this lady

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Rang up and was expecting vanilla service as is ot seen her before and as I mentioned I have punted many a time over the years but had a hiatus for a long time  was happily surprised by the service.

She's not on AW from what I gather so was sceptical but was horny and thought I'd give ita shot.

Answered after a few seconds - good sign and gave details and postcode by text said to ring when near by.

Got to the location and rang no answer waited a few mins and tried again no answer then received a text hi baby I'm busy now give me a few mins,I waited then rang again and she explained where wasn't clear at first but finally found flat which I thought was discreet enough just off old Kent road. She explained the girl in advance was busy and they have someone else available if I was still interested... Well i was already there and though this was a B&S but at least she told me before I reached the door

Greeted by girl who was not the woman in add  but was welcoming and took me straight to the room newish style build and clean  decent room though I wonder what the neighbours think at that time of the night (12 midnight) with all the commotion that must go on there into the early hours.

Girl looked ok and was welcoming and friendly with small talk wanted test her out and planned  that hopefully by the end with her the main event the  main girl would be available, luckily for me my y plan worked in the end. Agreed 30 mins @ £60 and told her if ok would extend  to an hour if I was was felling her( £100) was reasonable an thought I could bust at least one nut within this this time the girl.

External Link/Members Only

Covered bj but refused kissing and playing with pussy with my fingers but nice perk titties and body is tight..slim body says she is hungarian. Started with OW which was ok and she faced me during so I got to see her getting to work on me, few mins if this and she changed condom and asked her to mount me she was nice and wet and the performance was ok with energy  but she kept her hand down there throughout which spoiled the mood and I I had to physically remove her hand a few times. Switched positions to Mish started slamming her through frustration but she took it like a champ. It was then I started to get a smell from her pussy which wasn't overpowering but not a good sign and put me off.  Complained to!e was coming to an end so changed to doggy where the smell subsided and I finished inside her.

By this time actually heard some  leave and asked her if she could check if the main event girl was available confirmed price and she came into to the room while in I was dressing looked tasty just like in the advert so confirmed on 1 hour at £100. My cock tingled when I saw her face decent and like her friend body slim and her breasts were straining out of the boob tube that she was putting on display. Went to the other room Again good condition clean and tidy. She says she is from Switzerland definitely EE girl.  Small talk was fine with bubbly personality which put me at ease.  Admired the figure and she got work. Put some music and started to strip tease. Removed the top and the breasts were released. All I thought was WOW! They felt real but the scars underneath gave it away and she explained they are some kind of non silicone type,really nice and juicy which her suited frame perfectly. Handled them and enjoyed for while which got me rock hard in no time. She offers some some wine which I declined. She refused  to kiss but allowed me to play with with her pussy which was nice and wet with nice fingering with no resistant at all. She went for OW facing me a call she's got more skills than the other girl with good technique and I compliment her on that. She then went for cowgirl and she felt wet and tight and the energy was good.

The went for Mish and she put in the energy which I enjoyed pounding her and she took it like like a champ.

Went for doggy again good  energy was good really enjoyed her before exploding inside her.

We went over time but she didn't complain at all.

Overall good experience with her, would  recommend and definitely would return.

Thanks for reading.