Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wanida Thai massage, St Helens  (Read 471 times)

Offline Steste1

What a shame, had been looking forward to trying this place put but turned out a complete waste of my time ane cash.

Took advantage of their special 25 quid an hour offer and called for an appointment to be told the usual, come now!

An average looking Thai girl opened the door, probably in her late 30s with very ordinary looks. She took my money and showed me to a room upstairs.  The room was very scruffy and freezing, she put two fan heaters on but it was so cold it was uncomfortable.  She returned and started to massage my back and after only 10 seconds asked if I wanted a happy ending?  We agreed on 20 and she carried on but every few seconds she let out the loudest yawn.  Over and over, yawning all the time.

After 20 minutes she told me to turn over and blurted out "happy ending now' then she put a towel over my cock and rubbed it, 'you like?'  no I do not, what's with the towel? I ask. Yhen she stands on the bed and pulls her pants off and bra up and says 'I show body, you do yourself'. What the fuck!

After about 30 seconds I was getting really pissed off so stood up and started to get dressed, she said I still had half an hour left and should finish my massage but this was a ploy to get me to agrre to a happy ending again and after a couple of minutes she was at it again at which point I got dressed and went to leave. She looked at me puzzled but I explained that if I wanted to wank over a naked woman I could do that in the comfort of my own warm home for free.

What a waste of my time, I won't be back and would advise anyone reading this to think carefully, there are other massage places within 20 minutes drive and some decent girls on AW who do more for less.