Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANGELIN_BDSM - Bristol  (Read 918 times)

1 review(s) for ANGELIN_BDSM (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

BiggishSi

External Link/Members Only

30mins
£80
Bedminster - near ASDA. Nice modern flat in well known block. Good shower taken before and after.

Girl: attractive. late 20s/early 30s. Large enhanced boobs dressed in leather style catsuit.

Meet: I fancied something a bit different so opted for Angelin. I requested a role play that I’d been a naughty schoolboy sent to ‘miss’ for punishment. After a telling off I was bent over her table and given 7 whacks with a rather ‘keen’ ruler style implement. This was followed by a firm hand spanking with some pretty painful ball and nipple squeezing in between. I was told to strip and lay naked whilst tied up. A leather paddle was then brought into play with a few medium snacks to th balls. I was then bent over the bed and given a good paddling with a few hand smacks for good measure. I was ordered to sit on the table, still tied up. She then put a rubber on a gave an excellent blow job until I blew my load.

A nice chat followed with some reflection on how the meet was for us both. Very friendly girl who seems keen to please.

Overall a good fun experience and I’d definitely visit again.