Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BelleOfLondon - Aldgate - fit young pretty Brit!  (Read 9770 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Face: 9/10 - very cute, pretty, youthful. Long blonde hair which is curled slightly.
Body: 9/10 - petite 6/8 size, 5'5, soft sizeable boobs, great colour, smooth skin. A real young beauty. Non tatts I could recall.
Attitude: 10/10 - friendly and chatty, not slutty. Little shy which was cute.
Service: 9/10 - allowed fk, owo, multiple positions, no cim which was fine. Great grind, and blew my load into her missionary. Cleaned off condom my self.
Shower: 1 towel, shampoo, no mouth was.
Venue: hotel near aldgate. Open reception.
Price: 100 30-mins.
Recommend: yes - for those seeking young petite English girls.
Return: yes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rKinase

Been trying to see her for a while, but when she is available she never answers my calls/messages. How recently did you see her?

FlyingBreadMan

Been trying to see her for a while, but when she is available she never answers my calls/messages. How recently did you see her?

This week where she was in Aldgate area.

She said she does not do evenings I think. So probably only mornings and afternoon. I saw her late afternoon weekday.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 08:28:52 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

Offline stampjones

Wow she looks incredible. Good find OP and thanks for sharing  :drinks:

Offline backofthenet

girl in the picture has tatts that she's tried to obscure on her arms and shoulders. But OP - you said no tatts - same girl?

Offline stampjones

girl in the picture has tatts that she's tried to obscure on her arms and shoulders. But OP - you said no tatts - same girl?
Fuck good point - never noticed that. Plus the shot with the heart on her pussy her tits look weird

FlyingBreadMan

Same girl, I didn't recall what the tatts were. But defo same girl!

Offline paul_2407

Really enjoyed my time with her and the little extras were a surprise but let’s just say the little guy enjoyed every bit of it

Offline Bassman

Really enjoyed my time with her and the little extras were a surprise but let’s just say the little guy enjoyed every bit of it

Care to elaborate with a review?

Offline akah

Offline Doombar

Them tits omg :yahoo:
Agreed!  Thanks for the review OP.  :hi:

Is her hair natural or does she have extensions?

Offline dusty99

I've been trying to contact Belle for days, but can't get hold of her. So frustrating.

Offline Cunning Punt

Care to elaborate with a review?

Indeed. And what were the extras? She claims on the profile that everything is included.

Offline tantric talents

Was she particularly tight?
I ask this as I especially love petite girls but unfortunately am a bit girthy for many of them.

Offline SirCharles

I've been trying to contact Belle for days, but can't get hold of her. So frustrating.
Phone number, please?

FlyingBreadMan

Was she particularly tight?
I ask this as I especially love petite girls but unfortunately am a bit girthy for many of them.
No, not too tight. Smooth grind.

midlandz_boy88

Phone number, please?

she puts it up on weekdays, i need to travel to see her, looks my type