Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Coco (formerly horny zara) - Newcastle  (Read 1329 times)

percythepunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

This was my second visit to see Coco, seen her a few years when she was Horny Zara and to be honest shouldn't have gone back but her looks got the better of me.

Comms...Easy to deal with, phone call to book, another on arrival to get buzzed in. Very polite throughout.

Location...Fairly central Newcastle flat, free parking, safe and discrete.

About Coco...Stunning looking girl, amazing body, enhanced but great boobs, friendly, polite, dressed in very sexy undies with hold ups .

Services....This I'm afraid is the negative side of things, and had it not been for her looks the overall review would have scored a negative...kissing was light with closed lips, oral was covered although I knew that from previous visit, she doesn't receive oral I asked re face sitting and it was knickers on and no tongue action :wacko: sex with her on top was very robotic, worse if I remember rightly from last time, then doggy to finish, asked to cum over her arse and back which she declined. Paid £70 for 30mins its arguably worth that just for a bit doggy on that arse of hers, but other than that a bit of a let down.

In summary she's an incredibly sexy looking black girl with an amazing body and may be worth a punt based solely on that. However the lack of services may well put many off, me included and I wont go back a third time.

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for reviewing and you've been kind with a neutral from what I see, but of course it's your call  :hi:

Looking4fun

Thanks for reviewing and you've been kind with a neutral from what I see, but of course it's your call  :hi:
+1 reads like a negative going by the lack of services

percythepunt

Based on services alone it would have certainly been a negative, however the physical appearance (she's an absolutely stunning woman) and her general manner boosted it to a neutral IMHO. :hi:

Offline Tiger63

Based on services alone it would have certainly been a negative, however the physical appearance (she's an absolutely stunning woman) and her general manner boosted it to a neutral IMHO. :hi:

Its youre review mate, you call it as you see it.
I tried a while back but the dont`s outweighed the Do`s so didnt persue it any more

Looking4fun

It’s your review/rating  :thumbsup:but her services are very much like some of the dodgy Romanians who look smoking hot but offer a shit service.

Offline CELICA GT

It’s your review/rating  :thumbsup:but her services are very much like some of the dodgy Romanians who look smoking hot but offer a shit service.
+1 and £70/ 30min  :dash:

percythepunt

No need for the silly head banging icon....my £70 not yours, mind you anyone who drives a shitty celica must be pretty skint anyway

Offline CELICA GT

No need for the silly head banging icon....my £70 not yours, mind you anyone who drives a shitty celica must be pretty skint anyway
The £70 was yours, the  :dash: was for the SP. As for your pathetic jibe at my UKP name etc. This is for you  :dash:

percythepunt

pathetic jibe maybe....still better than a jap crap toy car though!

moreplease

pathetic jibe maybe....still better than a jap crap toy car though!

Seriously, how old are you ? about 12 judging by the childish comments. Grow up ffs.

moreplease

Seriously, how old are you ? about 12 judging by the childish comments. Grow up ... the head banging bit wasn't even aimed at you...ffs.