Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Directors Lodge - Junction 28 Mansfield  (Read 2012 times)

Offline JamesPoppers

External Link/Members Only

Just when your faith in an establishment begins to waver, it comes back with a bang.   I booked on a horny whim into a favourite place of mine - Directors Lodge - as a pre-Xmas treat to myself and also because I’d seen that Lisa was in and I wanted to wish her happy Christmas and thanks for many years of utterly filthy pleasure.  Lisa was busy and there was a new girl on who I didn’t know at all, plus Emma.  I remembered that i’d had a great time with Emma a few months ago, so booked her for a follow up session, but for the life of me couldn’t see a review on here from my eyes, which was unusual.

Emma walked through the door and the memories came flooding back.  Tall, blonde, piercing eyes, blood red lips, fit as fuck  figure and taut tits to die for. Also oozing confidence and attitude.  She remembers me, but was also bemused as she’d read a comment i’d posted on here in a previous thread where i’d said I thought that Directors had lost its wsy of late.  I instantly remembered the conversation, which i’d posted when in a strop abut somethingg completely else not connected to Dirrctors and was in a foul mood.  She took it in good heart, but said her job was partly to show me how wrong I was.

And by God, her and Lisa succeeded....

The session began with me having my cock and balls stroked, tugged, lightly and expertly teased with fingernails.  Lisa ordered me to lie on my front and applied a blindfold and said she has a treat.  Soon I was having a double rimming and fingering if my arse.  It was Ben f worked well and with passion.  A client of Lisa’s was then brought into my room (with my prior agreement)!ans he began to rim me and suck me, while Lisa held my head and whispered filth into my ear and Emna continued to work my arse and cock.

That treat over, myself and Emma we’re left to our own devices.  I was thoroughly warmed up and horny, so utterly ready for Emma to drench me in her poss, all over face, chest and cock, then get to work again sucking me off for Britain.  I then was offered her pussy and arse to kick and suck.  Emma was grinding into me, talking filth and urging me on.

Next it was my turn to lie on my back, get a good fucking with a butt plug, while Emma sat on my face so I could lick and flick her clit until she came loudly and enthusiastically.  We fucked and fucked in a variety of positions, until I was ready to coat her tits with an acre of spunk which had built up.

One thing to add is that before the session had even stated, Lisa had shown the new girl - Jenna - to me.  Jesus Christ, she is young and pretty and I said to Emma that she clearly couldn’t be filthy as well.  Emma assured me that the response from clients was actually that she was incredible in the bedroom - something Lisa confirmed, as I was on the way out.

So I saw another year of Directors’ filth out, leaving utterly sated, utterly fucked, faith in my favourite haunt restored and with the promise of a new drop dead pretty girl to try out.

Happy Christmas to me!

Offline HailWood

Good review James. Makes me want to make a third visit to DL.

Offline JamesPoppers

Vagaries of typing a review with auto correct BTW then not spell checking!

Para 4 - “It was being worked well” not “Ben F worked well”

Para 5  “Drench me is her piss” not “Poss”

Para 5 - Offered her pussy and arse  to lick and suck” not “kick and suck”

Offline NervousJ

I can’t believe I haven’t been to visit Lisa, right up my proverbial street!!!