Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CharleyGFE21 - Barking  (Read 1710 times)

Ztbs

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/CharleyGFE21

I saw Charley in Barking although she normally works in Stratford.

I've wanted to see Charley for a while but I never get over to Stratford so I was quite pleased to see that she was in Barking.

Now there are two types of attractive females in my opinion: the ones who cause a slight stirring in the groin and the ones who give you an instant hard on the moment you see them.  CHARLEY is definitely in the latter category -  she looks pretty much like her photos.  Her breasts are, the words of the old story, "just right" and perfectly complement the rest of her.

This was probably one of the best punts I've ever had - no other working girl has ever kissed me the way she did and she was an enthusiastic partner in every bit of sexual activity from the blow job with swallowing to  the way she held my face in place as I licked out her pussy or from the lengthy doggy session to the hard missionary shafting I gave her at the end.

She does have a routine which you'll see if you read her reports but she acts the role of girlfriend better than some real girlfriends do.  It's the little details she gets right: always being ready to kiss, taking the initiative in undressing me, kneeling in front of me to say her first hello to my cock, encouraging me to lick her pussy and generally explore her body and finally the invitation to "fuck me harder" during our final bout allowing me to pop successfully a second time.  Oh and she was just the right height for doggy as far as I was concerned.  I've always struggled with sex in that position but this was perfection itself.

All in all, a wonderfully submissive girl who knows how to please a man.  Paid £100 for this session with this girl couldn't be regarded as anything other than value for money.  Let's put it this way, I'd like to fuck her again which I rarely do (being of the once shafted, move on view). 

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've wanted to see Charley for a while but I never get over to Stratford so I was quite pleased to see that she was in Barking.

Now there are two types of attractive females in my opinion: the ones who cause a slight stirring in the groin and the ones who give you an instant hard on the moment you see them.  CHARLEY is definitely in the latter category -  she looks pretty much like her photos.  Her breasts are, the words of the old story, "just right" and perfectly complement the rest of her.

This was probably one of the best punts I've ever had - no other working girl has ever kissed me the way she did and she was an enthusiastic partner in every bit of sexual activity from the blow job with swallowing to  the way she held my face in place as I licked out her pussy or from the lengthy doggy session to the hard missionary shafting I gave her at the end.

She does have a routine which you'll see if you read her reports but she acts the role of girlfriend better than some real girlfriends do.  It's the little details she gets right: always being ready to kiss, taking the initiative in undressing me, kneeling in front of me to say her first hello to my cock, encouraging me to lick her pussy and generally explore her body and finally the invitation to "fuck me harder" during our final bout allowing me to pop successfully a second time.  Oh and she was just the right height for doggy as far as I was concerned.  I've always struggled with sex in that position but this was perfection itself.

All in all, a wonderfully submissive girl who knows how to please a man.  Paid £100 for this session with this girl couldn't be regarded as anything other than value for money.  Let's put it this way, I'd like to fuck her again which I rarely do (being of the once shafted, move on view).

Hidden Image/Members Only

There is no Feedback for this Member

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Bareback
Being Filmed
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Dogging
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
French Kissing
Hand Relief
Hardsports (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Moresomes
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without Protection
Parties
Period Play
Pole Dancing
Role Play & Fantasy
Sauna / Bath Houses
Strap On
Striptease
Sub games
Sybian & Machine Sex
Tie & Tease
Toys
Unprotected Sex
Watersports (Giving)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:13:45 pm by The_Don »

Offline jakesurrey7

Ztbs

Accessing from Netherlands

Don't worry big fella. I'm new to this stuff. Got to start somewhere.. yea she is from holland!!! Just left feedback.. why all the hate.

Offline finn5555

Offline Reallytired86

RO on a girl who practices bareback (clearly advertises it in her profile, isn’t just forgetting to untick it).

:dash:

Offline arrow0404

RO on a girl who practices bareback (clearly advertises it in her profile, isn’t just forgetting to untick it).

100% agree mate.

It's nice the PIMP touting. Well it is Christmas after all.

thewildboy

I hope you washed your mouth  :lol: you might want to book an appointment at the clinic soon

Ztbs

Quote from: Reallytired86 ink=topic=174546.msg1850526#msg1850526 date=1513256094

I didn't do bareback. . Lol. And I'm not PIMP  :wacko:
I didn't do a lot stuff what she offers... 😂

James999

I didn't do bareback. . Lol. And I'm not PIMP  :wacko:
I didn't do a lot stuff what she offers... 😂

Any chance you can stop with the pointless reports, you come across as a total cunt without adding futile reports as well  :wacko:

Offline finn5555

Any chance you can stop with the pointless reports, you come across as a total cunt without adding futile reports as well  :wacko:

He has reported you now  :crazy: but admits he is sore! my guess from barebacking the skank  :D

Ztbs

All u shit faces who criticise them girls. U go there coz u cannot get girl without money.  U are all sick.  Something wrong with your head.. u judge other people. Look at yourselfe's.  Dickheads

Offline finn5555

All u shit faces who criticise them girls. U go there coz u cannot get girl without money.  U are all sick.  Something wrong with your head.. u judge other people. Look at yourselfe's.  Dickheads

James999

Online hendrix

So, how come you had to pay money for this whore then?

Offline Stitch

These comments have brightened up my day....... It was so obvious lol

Offline Sinz

Dumb cunt  :thumbsdown:

Adding contact number for future reference:

+447459407986

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

Dumb cunt  :thumbsdown:

Adding contact number for future reference:

+447459407986

Also listed here

Seem the like the location has changed and the phone number is now displayed. Less than 7 hours after the first screen shot was added to this thread.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 06:49:00 pm by The_Don »

Offline umailjack11

mate after seeing your review i have wasted my £100 very poor service she is just intrested in £100 noting els not worth for the value of the money
please guys dont waste your money by going to see her. she was keep checking the clock rushing and shit service.
thanks
victim jack
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:00:06 pm by umailjack11 »

Offline Sinz

mate after seeing your review i have wasted my £100 very poor service she is just intrested in £100 noting els not worth for the value of the money
please guys dont waste your money by going to see her. she was keep checking the clock rushing and shit service.
thanks
victim jack

Not surprised as the OP was an Abusive Tout, who is banned. Clearly the review was a fake.

Best to leave a separate review of your experience, so that other punters don’t walk into to the same trap.

Better luck next time.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:53:55 pm by Sinz »

Offline Link7

thanks
victim jack

Very naive trusting the tout, she's got no credible feedback on her own page, let alone on here. 

I have no sympathy for you, as you must've wanted a barebacking skank and that's presumably what you got. Why would an SP who doesn't care about catching and spreading potentially life threatening disease care about giving you value for money.

With that being said, if you really want to warn other idiots, leave this comment as a review. Doesn't need to be long, would be appropriate to add comments on her appearance compared to the photo, and what service you received (if any).

Offline The_Don

Not surprised as the OP was an Abusive Tout, who is banned. Clearly the review was a fake.

Best to leave a separate review of your experience, so that other punters don’t walk into to the same trap.

Better luck next time.

@ umailjack11 to add to Sinz post please see>  External Link/Members Only (it may help)

Offline umailjack11

hello punters

i am using the site first time. I don't know the rules. i was really upset and frustrated :dash: after seeing the very good feedback and reviews going their and wasting my £100.
sorry if i was wrong but i gave you my real experience with the girl what i had very bad and shit service and keep watching the clock 12 minutes early she said my time was up  :dash: :dash:

thanks
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 02:09:55 pm by umailjack11 »

Offline Sinz

hello punters

i am using the site first time. I don't know the rules. i was really upset and frustrated :dash: after seeing the very good feedback and reviews going their and wasting my £100.
sorry if i was wrong but i gave you my real experience with the girl what i had very bad and shit service and keep watching the clock 12 minutes early she said my time was up  :dash: :dash:

thanks

We got the message, you wrote the same thing above sometime ago. Why do keep copy pasting the same info every couple of weeks ?