Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy666clit - village outside St Neots (Cambridgeshire)  (Read 4174 times)

3 review(s) for Cheryl49 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm a sucker (see what I did there?) for a fleshy one and pussy jewelry intrigues me.

Comms: great.  Prompt answers by text and aw mail.

Place: bit middle of nowhere, but she'll probably have moved anyway it was a short term rental.  It was nice though, if a bit twee and hard to find. YMMV.

Lady: I was a bit worried that the non-pussy pics might suggest a slightly angular or boney lady, but she told me she'd put on a bit and to me was in the 'just right' Size 10 or so - not fat, not skinny, curves where you want them.  Fabulous hips and the view in doggy was awesome.  More tats than I like but its OK.  Shortish pale blond hair, suits her.  Age is realistic.  Nice MILF.  Nice to talk to, has a profession, claimed only one a day as a hobby she's an ex-swinger prefers the no bullshit approach from P4P.

Action: very GFE. Start with light snogging and a cuddle and her leg over, in a spare room with the light low.  Responded to my desire to stroke and fiddle with the rings and she stroked me.  I went for RO and fingers OK and eventually she came, claimed it was faster than usual.  Wanted to rubber me and fuck before she came but was OK that I wanted to defer.  Some nice OWO at that point I think. Some mish and was very GFE lags wrapped around and snog.  Changed to doggy and she's accommodating with knees well apart or more inward and different angles etc and some stroke under.  Blue pill gave me some control I would not otherwise have had.  Nice sounds etc.  Nasty me wanted another lick and suck on those lips and rings - lovely and soft.  More fingers and she's made me rather wet and says 'I'm done in!'.  We giggle.  I lie back and ask for johnny off and a nice hand job (my choice) and its a great one.  CIM deffo not on offer, she's straight on this.  Seems 2.1 to her is not normal but she was game and it was my choice.

So - pretty much what it says on the tin.  Fun, natural, GFE. Tats not my thing and she has quite a few but the service was great and if she was your squeeze you would probably not be reading this. She loves being single though and its our gain.

I'll be keeping an eye open and plan to return - eventually.  The hour rate is a bargain, IMO.  As for overnight, well ... not normally tempted but I suspect shag/dinner/shag/sleep/shag would be awesome, if that's really available.  Something for a younger man than me.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Overnight at £400 seems vfm but clit pic too reminiscent of ET.
Definitely not one for me.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline cunningman

Pic might be misleading the goods are soft and nice to swirl around with tongue and lips,  and she does get pleasingly wet.

She moved location - and I went back.  I don't think I've ever been back inside a week before.

More chilled GFE this time, a bit less frantic on my part.
I was done in well within time and rinsed and started to dress but she asked me to stay and chat and I'm glad I did.
Our conversation accidentally strayed to the thing she clearly likes most between her legs - her bike.
Now I've never been on a bike, but I've middle aged friends who go off on jaunts in France and Italy etc.
And if that's you - prepare for humiliation.
This is the sort of woman who does not buy a Fireblade *as her first bike* because its too tame.
And showed me a pic of her on a track day 'getting her knee down'.
Scary!  And good company IMO - especially if you can 'talk bike'.  Or at least 'listen bike' and pretend.

Bit close to do another review. It would be +ve again anyway.
She might be a bit marmite.

Offline Lever

Thanks for the review. I've seen her profile come up fairly often, but was a bit put off by the pictures and the suspiciously low price.

I'm definitely tempted to see her now, would make a nice change to visit someone relatively local. Is she fairly attractive facially?

Offline Sinz

Definitely not one for me.

Hmmm I see what you mean

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FenFarmer

Now using the similar name of sexyclit46
External Link/Members Only

I saw her earlier in Jan at a hotel near St Neots.

It was a slightly disappointing experience in so far as rather than devoting her attention to me, she was seemingly easily distracted by what was happening on the TV (usual daytime drivel) that was on in the room.

I'm not sure how old the pics are, but she's seems a bit bigger than I expected. Not a problem as such, just not quite as I expected. Also a few more  tattoos, though I got the impression they were quite recent additions.

OWO was OK, RO got her going (nice to play with the metalwork) and nice missionary shag.

A nice enough lady, but would probably explore other options before going again.

Offline hornypnter

In both her profile "Bareback" is in her enjoy list. Surprised no one picked up on this.

I have seen her profile before she moved and then too she advertised bareback which was why I did not see her