Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange MFF display  (Read 826 times)

Offline nicebutjim

I have a thai regular who owns a massage shop.
Everyone leaves happy.
The shop is set up on the ground floor as a hairdressers with sofas for those waiting.
It is glass fronted straight on the the pavement.
I was popping round to see who might be free and was met by a strange sight...
The owner/SP was sat on a sofa next to the glass frontage clearly visible from pavement.
She was wearing an ambulance style Oxygen mask :scare:
I initially thought she  must be ill but then saw another of her girls sat next to her also wearing a mask.
They were both clearly taking intructions not from an ambulance man but the owners boyfriend!!

I know she does pretty well what he tells her to do but WTF -what WAS he telling her to do and what might they have been inhaling through the masks?
Have I missed out on a new fad?
I was stunned and walked away but what might I have missed as the show developed :sarcastic:
Strange to be so public tha massage etc takes place upstairs.

Thoughts?
Has anyone had a similar experience?

Offline HarryZZ

Two possibilities, I know your oriental types often wear face masks, more the surgical than oxygen though, if they have a cold, like the opposite of what we're used to in the west, if your colleague has a cold you keep away where if one of them has a cold they keep away from you and wear a mask. The other possibility is that taking oxygen was a bit of a fad 10 years back, places opened up where you could go and sit with an oxygen mask on, sometimes flavoured oxygen, for 10 minutes or so for a fee, and it was supposed to give you a bit of a lift.

Thais are little bit strange though, so anything's possible.

Offline shagmore