Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first duo--Summer Mae and Welsh Brunette. (Port Talbot)  (Read 1675 times)

22 review(s) for Summer Mae  (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5959801) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Finally decided that I need to try a duo. Was looking at options for a while. When I met SM recently, spoke with her and agreed to try soon. Booked via AW. One hour in-call at WB's place in Port Talbot. 200£ for the duo for one hour, so great price (for me at least). Given post code via message, easy to find. Roadside parking and given house number with directions via phone.
Door opened by WB wearing sexy lingerie. Walk up the stairs behind her, drooling over her ass (some of you have commented about this walk up the stairs), met by SM in equally sexy lingerie. Paperwork sorted and had a chat about how/what I wanted.
The hour went great with lot of activities. Plenty of DFK, three way kissing, one sitting on my face while the other did OWO, one doing OWO while the other attended to my balls, putting both girls tits next to each other and trying to lick/suck them together, RO on both, sex in Cowgirl, doggy and missionary positions. Come on body.
Then tied WB's hands, blind folded her and we both teased and played with her body. (Someone had done similar in their review).
Asked for a lesbian show and they put up a great show.
Overall great value for money. Two great service providers.

Offline Steelworker

APS, good review and what a horny duo  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Good show Aps.  :thumbsup:

My first duo was with Summer Mae and Luscious Lileth (6 weeks ago, and Georgia (5 weeks ago). A first duo is a blinding experience, and rather darn exciting.  :yahoo:

A question in general, is there a correct way for sorting out paperwork in a duo booking?  :unknown:

np500

I put two £150’s folded separately in an envelope and I’ve put two separate £130’s on the table, so long as you hand the $ over , thay don’t give a damned .

STAR-LORD

I put two £150’s folded separately in an envelope and I’ve put two separate £130’s on the table, so long as you hand the $ over , thay don’t give a damned .

Thanks for the tip.  :thumbsup:

I basically had prepared 2 envelopes with a £100 enclosed in each, for the Tontober offer and sort of left them on a chest of drawers in my last one. It's just I try to aim for discretion when laying down the paperwork. Straight forward and easy enough in solo bookings, but not so much in duo (especially when they are both looking at you and smiling at you!) As I have another duo coming up before Christmas, I couldnt help but ask the question, if there's a proper way to it.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 10:12:38 pm by STAR-LORD »

SeekingtheTruth

I just chuck the cash on the side, they earn enough in an hour that they can split it themselves after I've left.

SeekingtheTruth

Thanks for the tip.  :thumbsup:

I basically had prepared 2 envelopes with a £100 enclosed in each, for the Tontober offer and sort of left them on a chest of drawers in my last one. It's just I try to aim for discretion when laying down the paperwork. Straight forward and easy enough in solo bookings, but not so much in duo (especially when they are both looking at you and smiling at you!) As I have another duo coming up before Christmas, I couldnt help but ask the question, if there's a proper way to it.

Envelopes? Fuck me! Stop reading American websites on how to be a good client.

I just keep the cash in my pocket and then either put it on the side or in their hand. Nothing screams cliche like an envelope. Plus what if it falls out of your pocket as you are walking? How do you explain that away?

STAR-LORD

I just chuck the cash on the side, they earn enough in an hour that they can split it themselves after I've left.

There's always that too. Straightforward and simple!   :D

SeekingtheTruth

There's always that too. Straightforward and simple!   :D

Yep, and it's done in such a way that a quick glance shows I'm not trying to short change them.

np500

Anyways, great duo, and great price, N O I mean great price, my first duo was with W B and S J , 15 months ago and was £ 300 , so as you can see , some have cut there prices, but it’s fair to say W B, summer and Lileth have been doing this for some months , so credit to them for that.

Offline WelshMichael

Just leave the money in full view for the girl/girls when you arrive. Notice i said money not "paperwork" - we are paying them for their time so don't be afraid to say the word  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Just leave the money in full view for the girl/girls when you arrive. Notice i said money not "paperwork" - we are paying them for their time so don't be afraid to say the word  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice.

Offline iverthickone

A question in general, is there a correct way for sorting out paperwork in a duo booking?  :unknown:

When they pay me, I prefer it in to my hand.
 :D

Nah, I just hand it over if new, or leave it on the side if I am a regular. 

STAR-LORD

When they pay me, I prefer it in to my hand.
 :D

Nah, I just hand it over if new, or leave it on the side if I am a regular.

Thank you Iver.

Offline crfc

I hide it around my body and clothes, they then have to hunt it down, if they miss any then that's my boner errr I mean bonus

(this may be a fabrication n all)

STAR-LORD

I hide it around my body and clothes, they then have to hunt it down, if they miss any then that's my boner errr I mean bonus

(this may be a fabrication n all)

:lol: :lol:

Offline Steelworker

I generally give them the cash at the beginning, no envelopes. Sometimes with regulars I just give at the end. Once I forgot and received a polite phone call as I was getting into the car saying, ‘didn’t you forget something?’.  :)

Offline aps

Never thought about how to hand over the cash. No envelopes etc. I just hand it over to the girl. Even for the above Duo, I gave the total amount to WB.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one aps.  Had a duo with them myself this year.  Glad you had a good time with these two girls.   :thumbsup:

Online Gastroboy

You've been busy aps! Just read your review with Elise.

I also broke my duo duck with these two this week. Much the same experience but I only had 30 minutes so didn't get a full lesbian show. Plenty of kissing each other though and playing with each other's tits.

STAR-LORD

2nd duo today. So stressed and just left money on windowsill.

Jo-d

is the house discrete? im always worried with houses and not flats the neighbours watching through the windows as a string of people there that day

Offline Steelworker

is the house discrete? im always worried with houses and not flats the neighbours watching through the windows as a string of people there that day

It’s very discreet. I had no worries at all as I approached and left it.