Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Pipa - Chelsea Cloisters - she worked hard but misleading and overpriced  (Read 1171 times)

10 review(s) for Cattalina Santana (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

This was a negative, she did all that I asked but the AW pics are HEAVILY airbrushed and this is likely to disappoint punters when reality hits them.  She would have been a neutral if the cost had been say £7-/hour.

Cost: £100/1 hour

Location: Chelsea Cloisters, Sloane Ave, South Kensington.  Usual small apartment, fairly basic and ageing, somewhat grim bathroom, very stuffy bedroom.

Girl: Hungarian, age approx 35, size 14, chunky, face 2/10.  About 5'1" - very short.  Tummy.  Clammy skin which smelled stale.  The first WG that I've met who speaks literally NOT A WORD of English.  Friendly enough and kept giggling nervously, bless her.  Bad, short teeth, which made me a little nervous.

Service: Sex in doggy, A levels, owo, Swallow.  Pretty much anything that I wanted, actually.

This was the most basic of punts, at a place and place at 15 minutes notice that happened to be convenient for me.  She serviced me adequately, although I wouldn't even have vaguely thought about kissing her.

She looks like a fairly earthy farm woman from Eastern Europe (think laundrywoman in a fairytale).  As far as the AW reviews are concerned, however, she's a bit of a keeper: "wow", "sexy"; "treat with respect", "great kisser".

Well, now you've been given the Grimm truth.