Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SiennaKink - Manchester City Centre  (Read 1911 times)

37 review(s) for SiennaKink (34 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Eggybread

Link to Profile: External Link/Members Only
Wednesday 22nd November
1hr - £140
Summary in red at the bottom
Started to get the urge again after my last punt two weeks earlier, and decided that it was time to break my indie virginity. Quick search through adultwork and decided on SiennaKink. If I was starting with indies then I better go in at the very top. She is more expensive than I would usually pay for a girl, but wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Emailed her and booked for an hour in early evening. The apartment is on a nice quite road near the co-op building next to Victoria Station, so dead easy for those travelling on public transport. Not sure about parking but hear there is ample paid parking close by. Text her assistant (Sue) to let her know that I was close by, and got a reply saying Sienna was almost ready and to come up whenever. Clear directions on how to find the building and what floor etc. Sue let me in and told me to wait in the bedroom for Sienna. Asked if I wanted a drink and was given a cold bottle of water - needed for what was to come!
Now Sienna is known for bouncing into the room - she didn’t this time, which she told me was because she hated wearing heels and could barely walk in them (possibly useful information for those requesting outfits - I had requested jeans and heels)
Sienna pulled me close and we were into lots of DFK. She loves to kiss and you can tell - it was very prevalent throughout our meeting. Lots of tongue, and she tasted fresh as she kept taking small mints throughout the meeting. Whether this is to hide the taste of smoke or not didn’t bother me - she tasted clean regardless so I didn’t care.
Onto the bed with more DKF and mutual fondling she unbuttons my jeans and takes my cock in hand. With a lustful look in her eye she takes it in her mouth and begins with some great OWO. I undress her to reveal the most perfect body I think I’ve ever had the fortune to come across. Perfect tits - enhanced but they look very real - a tight toned body with a flat stomach, long slender legs and a gorgeous peachy bum. She then tells me that she loves her nipples sucked and bitten and kept asking me to go harder - there was no caution with this girl! I had mentioned to her before the meeting that I had a foot fetish and so I took her perfect feet in hand and kissed every square inch of them. She said she had an insecurity about her feet until she met me, but I honestly do not know why. She decided she loved the feeling of her feet in my mouth and ordered me to continue - I wasn’t complaining!
She then asked me if I liked to be tied up. I told her I’d never tried it but was always open to new things. Arms and legs spread and tied and a blindfold on, I felt amazingly vulnerable. The blindfold definitely heightened the anticipation, and she started by very gently kissing my body, from my legs to my neck. Some more teasing with her fingers and nails before I suddenly felt her pussy rammed into my face. I duly obliged the offer and started burying my face in her gorgeously fresh pussy. She continued to stroke my cock before I felt the warmth run straight down my shaft as she took the whole lot in her mouth and held it there. More sucking and licking from both sides, I decided I wanted to bring her arse into the equation. Now she doesn’t offer anal but would allow a lubed finger and tongue inside provided I was gentle and didn’t go straight in deep. Again, she tasted gorgeous and fresh, and just to have the view of her perfect arse in my face was heavenly. Kept this tempo up after appreciative groans from her and she started to shudder and push back even further - if she was faking it then she was doing a very good job. She then started to suck on my toes just as I had before which felt surprisingly great - this girl really is up for everything. She dismounted my sodden face and began to suck my cock from underneath whilst paying plenty of attention to the balls. She then managed to rope me into letting her loose on my arse. She tried lots of toys up there with fingers and tongue. It felt ok but the toys didn’t do too much for me. With me still tied up she leaned over and kissed me before telling me she was going to fuck me. CG and RCG before I asked to untie me so I could give her a good pounding at her a good feel of that body. Onto miss first with her ankles on my shoulders, and then doggy and back to miss with DFK. This made her cum a second time before we decided it was my turn. Lots of OWO felt amazing but I just wasn’t quite getting there with that alone so stood up and got Sienna on her knees and alternating between oral and me wanking over her open mouth. Could eventually feel myself coming and spunked all over her face and mouth before she got up without asking and started to snowball which luckily I wasn’t afraid of. A lie down and a chat with no rush to get me out the door. Took a shower which had men’s shower gel and shampoo with deodorant also provided. Sienna said she was going for a bath and that I should pay Sue the money.
Money paid and on my way, £140 lighter but no regrets - I left a very happy bunny.

Summary
Girl: gorgeous girl - great reviews on her looks on here, but I have to say she didn’t look as I expected but gorgeous nonetheless. Smoky eye makeup with more of a naughty look than I was expecting. Height seems about right I’d say around 5’3 ish. Size 8 accurate - slim with a perfect tight body with big ish tits. Smooth tanned skin. Very enthusiastic and eager to please as has been said so many times on here - treats you like a regular even if it’s your first visit. No clockwatching and a very relaxed and natural hour spent. Didn’t look at the clock after I left but would say I definitely overrun
Accommodation: nice clean modern flat in the northern quarter, no more than a five min walk from Victoria station. Easy to find.
Comms: fairly quick replies. Was told Sue would text me before the meet to confirm our meeting and to give me directions. Directions clear prompt replies by text to guide me there
Overall: overall a smashing punt, easily my best so far, but that was to be expected with the difference in money spent. Went into it thinking it would be a one off money wise but think I’ve got to see her again sometime soon, even if I do have a few others on my immediate hotlist.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I saw her for the 1st time a couple of months back and your experience sounds similar to mine, shame she is taking a bit of a break for a few months

Offline alpharius

That is good info, I have a major heel fetish and experience tells me a girl who doesn't like wearing them will likely have few to choose from, will start off uncomfortable and is unlikely to keep them on. So thanks for that!

Alpharius  :music:

Offline Eggybread

I heard she was off for Christmas time, do you know when she’s back BR?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I heard she was off for Christmas time, do you know when she’s back BR?
Only by what she had on her profile although it appears to have been taken off now, basically indicated she may do a few days for regulars and wouldn't be back properly until Feb / March if I recall correctly

Offline Mac72

Glad you had fun, I have met her a few times and keep getting drawn back for more. 

She’s away until early/mid Feb - guess I will have to hold on until then

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review Eggy - I've seen Sienna quite a few times myself and always have a blast :yahoo: She is away until Feb I believe, was hoping to see her to treat myself for Crimbo but she's not logged on AW in last week or so.

Offline Eggybread

Cheers guys. That’s a shame, couldn’t wait to see her again but I guess it saves me money :thumbsup: