Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelina 21 (FK, OW, Penetration) in W1G (Marylebone)  (Read 30799 times)

32 review(s) for Evelina 21 (17 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
28 review(s) for Evita Sweet 21 (16 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]
51 review(s) for Evelina 22 (30 positive, 7 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline g284

Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gambitman92

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

couple profile

Interesting, so she doesn't see black guys in her solo profile (and also told me no on the phone after I told her my race because her husband would not allow it).

But he will happily let her fuck black guys as long as he's there? A lot dp videos on her profile with black guys.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 08:22:22 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mitrapanu

Thanks for the photos Tantraman.
She looks hot.

Offline Bangman

She was well fit when she was new. I had 2 positive sessions BUT she looks tired and all used up now

Offline Rayzaman

Wow! I can't believe she's married and her husband appears to encourage her work. That's mad

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the photos Tantraman.
She looks hot.

My pleasure, mitrapanu ... in more ways than one! :blush:

She was well fit when she was new. I had 2 positive sessions BUT she looks tired and all used up now

She has sure 'developed' since I boned her nigh on three years ago, but I still find her most do-able :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow! I can't believe she's married and her husband appears to encourage her work. That's mad

Indeed ... her so-called "bull" is the tatoo'd white fella in the Movies stills ...

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 01:25:18 am by tantraman »

Offline Honestpunter

Okay, Lads, own up! Who did this? :scare: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

:scare:
Now this explains the no vag sex policy for the last months

Offline tantraman

Offline tantraman

I must admit, this pregnancy thing is drawing me back to this WG, in spite of her well-reviewed dubious service ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... I may just have to tick off the bucket-list-sexperience :blush:

Offline Duckman42

I heard she had and onlyfans does anyone know of it and her username on it?

Offline smellychip

You've been a member here nearly 4yrs and this is the best you can muster? If you're not a punter fuck off, if you are then write some reviews and stop being a leach  :dash: :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Make some useful contributions by way of reviews as is required under the rules and you won't get abuse, you've been here nearly 4 years and haven't bothered so far.

Any reason you shouldn't be banned for breaking those rules.   :unknown:

Offline Justforthebantermeight

best ass ive ever eaten award goes to this chick

Offline tantraman

Now, post-pregnancy, this one is hawking her "Hugeee and Veiny" boobs, offering breastfeeding :vomit: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Justforthebantermeight

Now, post-pregnancy, this one is hawking her "Hugeee and Veiny" boobs, offering breastfeeding :vomit: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

my word i would be her toilet

Offline arrow0404

I knew she would offer this breast feeding service. Also moved out of London (for now?!?)

Offline smellychip

Baby pushed out of her vag what like 1 month ago? And she is back to whoring already, and selling her baby's milk too. Amazing