Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bia - Baker Street (babesoflondon)  (Read 1041 times)

Offline bonapati

External Link/Members Only

Bia - Agency babesoflondon

Location - 3rd floor 5mins walk from Baker Street station

Fee: 30mins @ £100 no extras none expected non offered.

Was in the area so thought I’d pint to kill time, used this agency before but standards have declined over time, same girls no turnover and almost old and tired.

Bia is taller than stated on the website. I’d say 5”9 if not more. Big rack of tits barbie doll look. Pictures are seriously photoshopped. It’s the girl but a least 5 years ago. It glow has gone, tits saggy from the silicon, the surgical mark also shows.

Welcome with a double cheek kiss, she polite, pink matching lingerie. Long hair extensions. Well presented but just tired.

Did the paperwork, offered shower - declined. It’s obvious I didn’t need one.

Services
OWO (used wipes to start), RO very responsive, nice tattoos, long legs but a bit hairy. No FK... no lip service at all. Mish, doggie, fingers, no anal play, nice view in cowgirl... she did get very wet at some point. Warned my not to CIM before OWO which was a bit meh.
Repeated doggie and mish again, a good hammering which she did take very well. Finished in the dom. had a shower. Clean bathroom and towels were freshly laid out. she cleaned up - had a good chat about how things have change in this city etc.

Romanian- so you get what you see or not. Better than most only because she works for the agency I guess. She wasn’t overly active almost a pump and dump.

Return? Maybe but It won’t be any time soon.

Overall an average punt. I didn’t punch the air or feel I conquered the world.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 04:49:56 pm by bonapati »