Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Poledancer - Southampton  (Read 1461 times)

18 review(s) for Emily Poledancer (11 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Myfun1

External Link/Members Only

OK so here goes. After reading mostly positive stuff on here about Emily I went ahead and booked in. I was pushed for time so asked for 15 mins and what I wanted which was lapdance, owo and cim, she confirmed by text that this was all ok and gave me her postcode.

I arrived at the given postcode and text Emily to be given the house details.

I was led in to a pleasant room which was clean and tidy. Emily was wearing just some underwear and a tight dress. She asked if I would like to start with the dance. I then dealt with the paperwork to be told that in 15 minutes for £40 no cim is offered and that I'd have to book 30 and pay £60. Annoying but I politely smiled and gave her £60.

Looks wise I would say that the AW profile pictures were taken a while ago as Emily has a fuller figure now, not a big by any stretch but curvier than the picturea suggest. She also hadn't really made any effort to present herself.

On to the dance which was good if a bit hurried, she stripped off and slapped her ass a bit, i had a bit of nipple play with her. She also had a fairly pungent smell of body odour which wasn't nice! No kissing, didn't really want to be touched, told me she didn't like her nipples licked too. She then started the owo which was good but rushed. I stopped her as I was getting close and this was all within the first 5 minutes so I asked if she would lay down and we could stroke and play with each other. Then I realised the smell was coming from between her legs too! This out me off a bit so I asked if she liked to touch herself, she said yes and then stroked her body up and down quickly, it looked very weird and not sexy! She occasionally very quickly touched a finger very lightly between her legs. She then started to suck me again. I accidentally caught her hair when I moved and I could apologise enough, she was OK with this and out her hair up. She seemed keen at this point to just get me off so I quickly did in her mouth which she then deposited into a tissue! It was then on with my clothes and have a nice day, out within 20 minutes max! Perhaps she had an off day, but I for one won't be seeing Emily again. Shame.

Offline d137042

So glad you've written this as was looking to see her This week but was unsure as she was rather rude in replying to my message saying don't fi this don't do this and thst I shouldn't ask so much. I was thinking was actually paying. After reading this sorry to hear about your shit experience but you've probably saved me from having the sane

Offline nigel4498

I saw Emily a few months back, just for a facial.
Noted then that she seems to have plied on the pounds.
Perhaps becoming a little jaded now, pity as she was a decent punt awhile back.

Offline purple_t

Sorry you had a shit time but really appreciate the review. Read too many bad things on here about her now to ever consider booking :thumbsdown:

Offline HawkG

"but curvier than the picturea suggest"

Even curvier than the first pic in her public gallery? She's pretty chubby there

Hidden Image/Members Only

bigmanbigman

Offline Sweettunes

bigmanbigman

She told me shes finishing soon so her mind is not on wg work but she lives with two other big wgs so may affect her eating who knows !!

Offline DrConners

I have no issues or dispute with OP's review - It might just be me but I've never booked a WG for 15 minutes nor would I want too. Personally WTF can you achieve in 15 minutes ? Takes me that long to unwrap them before any action even commences lol!

Cheers for the review anyway, all honest contributions welcome IMO  :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review. Always kept her as a plan b that I never needed. Never will after this review. No excuse for body odour and a wiffy pussy  :vomit:

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the review. Always kept her as a plan b that I never needed. Never will after this review. No excuse for body odour and a wiffy pussy  :vomit:

Fussy buggar  ;)

(I'm kidding, she's off my hl too & I had a great time with her!)

Offline Zimbaman

Fussy buggar  ;)

(I'm kidding, she's off my hl too & I had a great time with her!)

Definitely have a point. Getting far too fussy as I get older  :lol: