Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Fitness - Bath  (Read 3547 times)

34 review(s) for Eliza Fitness (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sigmund

External Link/Members Only

Half hour booking, £80, in a discreet apartment within walking distance of the city centre.

Says she's 24, 5'3" and a size 10 and I wouldn't disagree with any of that other than if she might take a size 12 in some clothes to accommodate her round ass and enhanced boobs both of which are exactly as I like them. I found her very pretty and she has a well toned body so clearly works out regularly.

She does charge extras so you need to confirm services before the punt but that was easy and comms were decent. I requested FK, OW, protected sex, a toy show and COBody to finish all of which were included in the published rate. I didn't ask about OWO etc as I no longer do that so I don't know if that would be an extra but anal which I sometimes go for is an eye watering £50 extra and while I enjoy it I won't pay that kind of money for it.

Service was enthusiastic and competent throughout, everything promised was delivered, cow girl was a particular pleasure as she bounces about on top of you her tits are an amazing sight. She was quite vocal in her enjoyment and I appreciated her acting skills in that regard, or maybe she was getting off on it, who knows. She doesn't allow fingers inside, I inserted one without asking and was told politely that she doesn't like that. TBH I should have asked and AW should list it IMO but it wasn't a big deal.

The only negative really was an over use of lube which reduces sensation a bit other than that it was a great punt and she's one I intend re-visiting.  It would be a good idea if she put her extras on AW, for clarity, but its always sensible to ask.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:30:37 pm by sigmund »

Offline watermelon355

Thank you for the review!

To be honest I'm thinking of seeing her at some point, you all can probably tell that I've had no experience in this before. So don't mind me for asking, 1)is she a good kisser? 2) did you feel she was clean? 3) and did she have good looking facial features? 4) was there any surprise during your experience that you didn't expect from looking at profile

Thanks again

Offline sigmund

If she hadn't been clean it would have been a negative review. Kissing was good, she wiped off her lipstick first so as not to transfer it to me.

No surprises, other than the fingering, but then I've been punting for a while and yes IMHO she is attractive facially.

Very friendly and easy to chat to with good spoken English and pretty good written for comms.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 02:58:58 pm by sigmund »

Offline mark fopa

Visited after reading Sigmunds review and concur  re looks and attitude.Gallery pictures appear fair reflection.Have done review but cocked up title. Would appreciate if someone could add the link .Thanks.