Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianka Bum Bum - Wood Green  (Read 1733 times)

4 review(s) for TIFFANY SENSUAL (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Manutd007

External Link/Members Only

Location: she in seven sisters as per awork profile now but i saw her in that bate wood green high street house and then again near crouch end before she moved out to harrow and then back round this part of north ldn.

Services/girl: The girl has a fine ass which is what made me return despite her overall average service. Owo was good to be fair but she thinks shes doing you a favour as she like to wack out the dom to say owo done time fr sex, not kool in my book. Have had to tell her carry on with the owo on both occassions which she did fr about a minute more. Sex was good she got a good body, ass in doggy good too, she like recieving licks but didt do it. After first meet she was happy to crack on with second nut-coming and i jizzed on her bed, she not happy with on tits or mouth and/or its extra. I was out first house in 45 mins, then on second meet after my first bust nut at 35 mins in an hour booking she starts acting like we are done and starts acting moody as she thought id leave again in 45mins. Had to ask her if she alright to which she said yhh and then reminded i got 25 mins left and crack on with my second nut. She did oblige but while she doing her owo she gives me a tissue to bust inn, as opposed to the bed or the floor or her body. Didt think that was kool as her job to clear her up the mess not mine to literally bang tidy. Bitch does think shes suthin special, she ll learn shes not or she ll hung her knickers soon im guessing.

As always ymmv!

Offline Mr Sinister

This review reads more like a negative, why did you return after the first crap punt? :unknown:

Offline The_Don

This review reads more like a negative, why did you return after the first crap punt? :unknown:

OP,  punt review and rating at the end of the day.

But it does read like a negative, IMO.

Offline Manutd007

Yhhh i gave her a neutral as i enjoyed her body and her owo despite not being long enough fr my liking, the repeat visit was convience as i was in the archway/holloway area but would not repeat im afraid.

Oh btw her englush is non existant.

Offline Manutd007

* looks like shes in the same house as th girl below too who is a total waste of space, which was documented in my previous review about her:
External Link/Members Only 

Guess they pile all the crap/neutral punts in one yard!