Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel's back - English_Melodey in Southampton & Bournemouth  (Read 2255 times)

Offline DrConners

Looks like Mel/Melodey has set up a new AW profile :

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

No I'm not touting - I never managed to arrange a meeting with her anyway ! I have HL's her though  ;)

Link to old profile & reviews :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

You'd better get in there quick Dr.
Looks like she's here for the next three days.

Offline purple_t

I've heard good things about her, but when did her rates creep up to £180 an hour!? I do want to finally see her in the new year, but not at those prices. If it works for her then good on her I guess, but £160 p/h is my top limit

Offline DrConners

You'd better get in there quick Dr.
Looks like she's here for the next three days.

:drinks:   

I've heard good things about her, but when did her rates creep up to £180 an hour!? I do want to finally see her in the new year, but not at those prices. If it works for her then good on her I guess, but £160 p/h is my top limit

Yeah I saw the increase in her rates too, I'd have to really want to see her to pay that - but fair play to her looking at her feedback she seems to be cramming the pre-Christmas punters in.

Offline purple_t

:drinks:   

Yeah I saw the increase in her rates too, I'd have to really want to see her to pay that - but fair play to her looking at her feedback she seems to be cramming the pre-Christmas punters in.

Southampton is in such a sorry state at the moment that next time she's here I might consider seeing her as a one-off even at those extortionate rates, assuming she does not charge for extras (not many girls out there who swallow). Would never usually pay that much but after failing miserably to organise a same day punt today I might just bite the bullet and give her a call when she's in town

Offline onlyhumean

Southampton is in such a sorry state at the moment that next time she's here I might consider seeing her as a one-off even at those extortionate rates, assuming she does not charge for extras (not many girls out there who swallow). Would never usually pay that much but after failing miserably to organise a same day punt today I might just bite the bullet and give her a call when she's in town

yeah its not great but if you look southampton can deliver... pandora, mel, miss eve, youl also get the occasional touring girl who be there for a few days.

i spend a lot of time between kent, london and hampshire.

and trust me southamptons fine compared to the wasteland that is Kent, seriously the entire county is barren

Offline nigel4498

You've been a member for 2 years and if you've punted any in the Southampton area reviews would be much appreciated.

Offline onlyhumean

You've been a member for 2 years and if you've punted any in the Southampton area reviews would be much appreciated.

not recently, i could review someone ive seen from a few years ago.

and yeah but only recently started posting here.

Offline Zimbaman

not recently, i could review someone ive seen from a few years ago.

and yeah but only recently started posting here.

If you haven’t punted in Southampton recently how do you know it’s fine?  :unknown:

Offline onlyhumean

If you haven’t punted in Southampton recently how do you know it’s fine?  :unknown:
because they are still working in southampton - or the surrounding area

Offline Zimbaman

because they are still working in southampton - or the surrounding area

A lot can change in 2 years. Particularly attitude, service delivery, dress size...

Offline nigel4498

A lot can change in 2 years. Particularly attitude, service delivery, dress size...

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Offline onlyhumean

Took the words right out of my mouth.

So im not sure now if reviews would be useful to you...

Offline onlyhumean

Not sure why you think I havent seen anyone in Southampton in two years, I've  seen three over the last six months and one masseuse, i wouldn't call that recent but i don't think much has changed over the past 6 months

Offline DrConners

Not sure why you think I havent seen anyone in Southampton in two years, I've  seen three over the last six months and one masseuse, i wouldn't call that recent but i don't think much has changed over the past 6 months

I'm sure he doesn't and your not breaking any rules by not posting a review. Having said that you & I have had discussions on this forum where you have made reference to WG's you've seen (and maybe you have) SensualStacey, Hayley Hudson, Baylie Rain to name three & now this. 

I'm not looking to be adversarial but the point I'm trying to make is you wouldn't get these sort of comments if occasionally you posted a review of a currently working WG. It's entirely your perogative but getting defensive when another member questions you makes you sound like some kind of bitch.

I believe a member who offers no contributions is referred to as a leech - No offense  :hi:

Offline onlyhumean

I'm sure he doesn't and your not breaking any rules by not posting a review. Having said that you & I have had discussions on this forum where you have made reference to WG's you've seen (and maybe you have) SensualStacey, Hayley Hudson, Baylie Rain to name three & now this. 

I'm not looking to be adversarial but the point I'm trying to make is you wouldn't get these sort of comments if occasionally you posted a review of a currently working WG. It's entirely your perogative but getting defensive when another member questions you makes you sound like some kind of bitch.

I believe a member who offers no contributions is referred to as a leech - No offense  :hi:

I never created an official review of Hayley, but I did respond to a post asking if any one had seen her...from the rest of the discussion i guessed my response made little to no impact so i decided a review of her would have been useless

Offline DrConners

I never created an official review of Hayley, but I did respond to a post asking if any one had seen her...from the rest of the discussion i guessed my response made little to no impact so i decided a review of her would have been useless

Cheers, about as helpful as your other posts  :thumbsdown: If you don't want to make any serious contributions don't bother posting IMO.

Offline onlyhumean

Cheers, about as helpful as your other posts  :thumbsdown: If you don't want to make any serious contributions don't bother posting IMO.

You see if i made a serious review, how could i expect it to be taken seriously?

lets test that idea.

Offline DrConners

You see if i made a serious review, how could i expect it to be taken seriously?

lets test that idea.

That's the Spirit.

Offline Happyjose

lets test that idea.

Review, or don't review. Up to you

But best not to post frivolous reports - it just wastes Admins time and makes you look a bit wet

Offline DrConners

Review, or don't review. Up to you

But best not to post frivolous reports - it just wastes Admins time and makes you look a bit wet

"onlyhuman" has manned up & written a good review (IMO) now of another WG so drama over  :drinks:

Offline scutty brown

lets test that idea.
The only test is if you post a review
It will prove you to be serious. Or it might prove you to be a fuckwit. Until you provide the evidence we don't know. But if you don't then we'll just assume you're another leech and treat you accordingly.

In short, if you want to be taken seriously, then be serious in your approach to the forum - and contribute

Offline onlyhumean

The only test is if you post a review
It will prove you to be serious. Or it might prove you to be a fuckwit. Until you provide the evidence we don't know. But if you don't then we'll just assume you're another leech and treat you accordingly.

In short, if you want to be taken seriously, then be serious in your approach to the forum - and contribute

Calm down bro

Offline Zimbaman

Calm down bro

Oh dear.. and I thought you were learning. I guess not  :thumbsdown:

And seriously... you are pushing your luck by wasting admins time with your frivolous reporting. You’re really looking a bit of a twat..
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 09:41:43 pm by Zimbaman »

Offline NigelF

Calm down bro

You probably need to calm down considering you felt the need to report his post (god knows why). Just post some reviews (it's great that you've already started) and you'll be fine.

SeekingtheTruth

Calm down bro

Ummm, are you a little bit too sensitive?

Scutty gave quite a measured response. I on the other hand think you recent posts have been a waste of time. Now you need to decide if you want to actually contribute to the site or continue to be a leech.

Offline onlyhumean

my contributions are out there for all to read. Seek and ye shall find

Offline Marmalade

lets test that idea.

So was that a real review or a test post? Did you really see that fat old milf who you admit was six sizes over her stated lard and find it a positive experience?

ps it’s okay to be a fruitcake  :kissgirl:  but we do adore transparency and honesty.  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

my contributions are out there for all to read. Seek and ye shall find

My advice in this case is: don't bother.
The finding doesn't justify the seeking

Offline onlyhumean

Seek and ye find you self banned  :D :D :D :D

I'd be interested to see what that ban would be for.

Offline Zimbaman

I'd be interested to see what that ban would be for.

I don’t think you would see... being banned and all  :sarcastic:

Offline onlyhumean

I don’t think you would see... being banned and all  :sarcastic:

So anyone gonna grow some balls and do it then?

Offline Marmalade

So anyone gonna grow some balls and do it then?

Only Admin bans people. The rest of us that take any notice simply wait to see if either you get the hang of it and contribute properly or else we read in the off-topic section (which you doubtless haven’t been given access to and don’t see if you are going to get banned) the reason. The Off-Topic thread is called LMAO at Admin’s Comments cos Admin can be quite witty in his forthright explanations given for banning some people.

You maybe don’t get it. This is not a google group with a board of directors. Neither is it a democracy. It is a website that is privately owned, privately run and privately paid for by one man. The rules are there for your guidance, but if Admin decides you’re a troll he’ll just mark your membership profile “troll” and switch off your access. He doesn’t owe you an explanation. You’ve been given lots of advice. The sensible thing to do would be to stay quiet, study the rules and guidance on review writing, use the forum properly to help decide your punts if you want to, and write up your reviews. Instead of drawing attention to the fact, you should ignore this thread seeing as how you fucked up by starting it.

Banter and discussion are like a bonus facility offered to contributors, not a right. The purpose is not a discussion forum but a forum to share helpful info on prostitutes, good and bad ones, that help other punters get value for money. Other members (and Admin of course) decide what is useful, not newbie posters. People haven’t fought long big battles and invested time and money to run this place and as an independent non-profit venture so you can come along and ask if it can be run differently.

I can’t speak for anyone else; but this is the last polite answer you’ll get from me if you post on this thread again. A mistake is forgivable: but digging your feet in is seriously pissing folk off (or at least that’s the end of my patience for you.)

Offline Marmalade

Correction — you didn’t start this thread: you just added meaningless background noise.

Offline Marmalade

You probably need to calm down considering you felt the need to report his post (god knows why). Just post some reviews (it's great that you've already started) and you'll be fine.

He’s already made two frivolous reports to Admin — it’s as if he wants to get banned.

So, Mr “Only(NotReally)Human”, read the fucking rules on what comprises ‘abuse’ on this forum before accusing people. Troll.

Offline DrConners

He’s already made two frivolous reports to Admin — it’s as if he wants to get banned.

So, Mr “Only(NotReally)Human”, read the fucking rules on what comprises ‘abuse’ on this forum before accusing people. Troll.

There's a link to 'site rules' at the bottom of the page - I know it's not in bold but it is clear to see  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline Marmalade

There's a link to 'site rules' at the bottom of the page - I know it's not in bold but it is clear to see  :unknown:

He asked me by PM after I told him that.  :rolleyes: There’s a point I stop answering kids squealing in the pram though.  :music:

Offline onlyhumean

Thanks, I'm slowly learning how to be a good member.  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

Thanks, I'm slowly learning how to be a good member.  :thumbsup:

the I take it we can expect some reviews from you.