Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma GG  (Read 1733 times)

2 review(s) for gemma gg (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline sevenhillslad

Gemma GG - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review of a punt - plus openly admit I probably should have done more research.
After a hectic few days working in London, I couldn't wait to get in the car and drive home, however I had an itch which needed scratching and was straight on AW. I had messaged a few WG the previous evening stating what I wish for, plus checking their availability for the next evening. I always tell wg's that I'm 20. Take it on the chin if they say no. However Gemma seemed fine with it. A WhatsApp at the services letting her know what scenario I would like and particularly looking for PSE (milf next door) , especially as she doesn't kiss.

I find myself getting to Nottingham 30minutes early however a phone call later and she was ready to see me. Car park was easy and setting was a modern set of apartments. Gemma's being on the ground floor. Perfect.

She opens the door, I never expected short-is hair. Wasn't sexy at all, however I'm here now.
I had only planned a half hour meet which is unusual for me, however I mainly wanted to back to Derbyshire. She doesn't take 50 notes, which is quite reasonable I guess hence she took 60 from me. Even though the agreed rate was 50. (tip yourself love)
We quickly moved to the bedroom, I wasn't too interested anymore. She's definitely not a sexy milf. Everything seemed extremely forced. Every sound, every word. OW was okay. Her tits were quite amazing though i do have to admit.

Now, we move onto the next part of the proceedings. She guided my cock - which was struggling to stay on the ball - into her pussy which I passed on giving oral to. To find out she wouldn't let me go deep at all! Her legs pushing me back. I'm not classed as well endowed at all hence this annoyed the hell out of me. I had slowly lost respect for this woman however I asked for doggy. A few brief moments later and all was going better. She had evidently had a lot of cock that day. 10 minutes into the meet and she tells me if my cock comes out again we'll have to stop because the condom was dry and could rip. I assumed she had no lube. I soon had enough and couldn't wait to get out of there. So I laid back and jerked myself off just focusing on her impressive firm tits. While cleaning up , she tells me im the last punter of the night. I couldn't care less darling. While leaving there was a group of young teenage girls entering the building and coming down the corridor. I do wonder what sights they have seen entering and leaving. Back to the car 25minutes after parking it. Disappointed, plus if I'm honest slightly angry. I'm a young punter and I always check and double-check if they're okay with my age. Hence she couldn't really use that as an excuse for the poor service.

Personally I'd avoid. If I wanted the typical routine service I would have visited an Eastern European in London.
I probably should have done research and spent more.

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the warning, OP. Sounds dreadful so sorry to hear you had a poor one.

Offline NervousJ

She sounds like she needs a proper job.

Must admit I’ve seen the advert and been tempted. Kind of knew it would be like your experience. Thanks for the review, always appreciated on someone who hasn’t been reviewed.

Online RogerBoner

You write that you always say that you are 20 years old. What is your real age?
Excuse me for being an old fart for a moment. If you're young,.free and single why would you need to pay for sex?  Or is it that you particularly like older women that would be difficult to target in the "civilian" world?
I'm only punting because I'm married and starved of affection and an affair could lead to complications.
Thanks for the informative review.

Offline HailWood

an affair DOES lead to complications
corrected for you Roger
Expensive and very painful ones.

Offline sevenhillslad

Or is it that you particularly like older women that would be difficult to target in the "civilian" world?

You hit the nail on the head.
Genuine 20 -

Got to say I was nervous to post my first review, however the reception is much better than I expected. Cheers gents.

Offline Kingy28

Thanks for the review. One to avoid

Online RogerBoner

Got to say I was nervous to post my first review, however the reception is much better than I expected. Cheers gents.
I don't blame you. The EM section has gone downhill since April 2017 so well done ( :sarcastic:)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey and welcome aboard, sorry to hear it wasnt a great experience and the warning is appreciated :) Grab a little more research on the threads within this site :)

I use to play with Badoo, Zoosh. Match, POF and other crap sites to grab some sneaky fanny but to be honest paying for sex skips the bullshit and straight in, no ties, no worries about having to do all that out for a meal/drink when you just want to fuck, less chance of getting caught? So dont go for the affair option (imo).

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I don't blame you. The EM section has gone downhill since April 2017 so well done ( :sarcastic:)
Pre-VW ?  :cool: :lol:

Sureshot

I love a chubby milf and she keeps popping up on my searches but i imagined she would be as shit as you say - thanks for confirming!

She also had links with naughty angel/gabby doll whos a complete twat so definitely one to avoid.

Online RogerBoner

Pre-VW ?  :cool: :lol:
Perhaps I was punting to review.
I think that 32 reviews in just over a year is too many.  :rose:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps I was punting to review.
I think that 32 reviews in just over a year is too many.  :rose:

There’s been some good times though bro, looking back at some of the great girls we’ve met along the way.