Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mini skirt massage girls GLASGOW  (Read 1884 times)

Scotedogz

I am looking for a traditional massage girl that wears stockings or tights and enjoys wandering hands up her skirt or dress while she carries out an oily massage. Would like someone in and around the GLASGOW area. Like younger but if they are a dirty lady then bring it on. Standard prices would be a bonus for a good service. Looking for this Friday night so any ideas folks please private message me.

Offline auldie63

Think you will find that you have not been on here long enough for anyone to PM you,

Offline Uncle Buck

And why the need for private message? Surely the point of the forum is to share, advise and point out the good, bad and indifferent?

Or is it a secret?

UB

Scotedogz

I have been on and off this site for nearly 5years mostly while living in Manchester. I asked if people wanted to send PM only because some girls do different things and don’t want to broadcast. That and the fact I like specifics so always they’re maybe things only wanted to be mentioned in private. But saying that if anyone can help please fire across the link!

Offline Glesgaboy

:dash:
5 years 9 posts
 :wacko:
Contribute to get contributions is how it works.

Psycho Thriller

My suggestion would be to put up a reverse booking on AW,your not asking the earth I'm sure some girls would do this no problem at all.

Offline Happyjose

What do you mean you’ve been on and off this site for 5 years?

You’ve only been a member since September

Offline bushman

What do you mean you’ve been on and off this site for 5 years?

You’ve only been a member since September
Must have had a diffrent name/profile.

Scotedogz

👍bushman. Regarding a reverse on AW. It is a waste of time have tried before and u never get what you want or you get a girl that says she does but doesn’t. Thanks for all your wonderful assistance guys most appreciated.

Offline Steveni86

Do what we all do .

Take one for the team.

Good luck