Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Bi Anna - Huddersfield  (Read 1517 times)

8 review(s) for Dirty Bi Anna  (2 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Needtosee

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Initially by text, was good simple and asked to ring at venue

Venue : Busy hotel just off M62 Junc 28 no issues with reception

Girl : pictures online are from a good angle with more makeup than real life, rough around the edges  I expected better.

Meet : Had requested OWO and kissing, was asked to shower again even though I’d already had one.
Wouldn’t of been an issues but towel was wet and didn’t have another apart from on bed, I’m sure I was diretier after drying myself. Kissing was a peck on the lips, did nothing for me and left me thinking can see where this is going. Half hearted oral until hard then asked if wanted the condom on, quick drive in the drawer and a quick snap on, was suggested doggy but positioned herself very low down and fumbled around a bit until I lost the excitement . Ended up finishing with hand relief

Visit again : No, and wouldn’t recommend either.

First review feel free to pull apart

Offline HarryZZ

She’s already burned her bridges here after claiming to  “have pride in herself” for refusing Asians.

Online Cm738

Had the dis-pleasure of having a duo visit with Anna and Melissa Cole, very disapointing indeed quite mechanical, Anna seemed unsure what to do, and very "cold".

Seen Melissa on her own and had a good time on each occasion, but she can be hit and miss.....more miss i think!!

Offline cueball

First review feel free to pull apart
No need to pull apart

You've told me more than enough to make deciding easy.... Cheers  :hi:

Keep the reviews coming

Offline Neptune

Thanks for a great first review.
Better luck next time.

Offline HudzLad

Thanks for the review.

Money saved as I was tempted by this one.

Offline puntlover1

She’s already burned her bridges here after claiming to  “have pride in herself” for refusing Asians.

She was initially ok to see Asians, but said she wouldn't do OWO with them and would only do OW. Why is it always the really rough ones that have so much 'pride' they feel they have to tailor their service depending on your race?