Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steph love romford  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Yeah0121

Hello, I'm new to UKpunting

I'm thinking of a punt with Steph Love External Link/Members Only

I've read the reviews on here and wanted to know if anyone has had a more recent visit (2017) and what your experience was like? Is the Location safe?

I am in two minds whether to take this punt any info will be great thanks

mrhappypants

Yeah0121,

Because WG’s and their touts work this board to generate leads - starting your posting here in this way is a bad move.  Write reviews first.  When you have established your bona fides you can the ask questions. 

As a general rule WG’s only get worse.  She has a damning review record.  Move on.

Offline sydneys

Steph-love

Saw her a few months ago but realised she’s been off grid for awhile.

Comms
 were very good, Steph answered my calls quite quickly and set up date for later that day.
It was a last minute thing and she was ready in 1 hour. Texted me details and rang her at end of road.

Romford a little far from station but quiet safe spot. Called her and she answered and asked me to wait for 10 mins till she was ready. mins. No problem, maybe she was expecting a no show.
She gave me directions to her flat on phone.

Steph
So a very  attractice girl opens the door, with a robe on and hiding behind the door. Definitely the gal I expected. Follow her in to her room and she greets me with a kiss and a cuddle. Do the paperwork.

She has a lovely body, boobs medium very shapely and form and natural. The tushi is perfect and round and absolutely beautiful
 but dfk is clearly not on the menu sadly.

We started with gentle kissing and a cuddle and she undressed to her underwear she then gave me a covere sensual bj followed by reverse oral and Mish. On with round one.

I then gave her a oily message to get me aroused. She really does have an amazing body. So smooth and shapely. Couldn’t help but start with round two with doggy and then Her on top
She certainly has stamina. The view from behind was to die for ... wow

She is a naturally playful and gentle girl who I felt a natural connection with.

To summarise, great body, quite a sweet girl and had a nice experience.
This was my second visit and at 100/hr not bad at all.
 :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:04:33 pm by sydneys »

Offline LLPunting

Steph-love

Saw her a few months ago but realised she’s been off grid for awhile.

Why not post as a review?

Did you see the girl in the pictures currently on the profile?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 02:13:51 am by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Looks like profile may have been passed on to another SP in which case all reviews may be irrelevant.

Offline sydneys

Yea I saw her. Last month I saw a different profile but there is a new pic of Steph who seems to be iback. But not all original photos