Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MsLadyV - Leicester  (Read 2551 times)

15 review(s) for MsLadyV (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Picti

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration - 2 hour in-call.
Fee - £230 (£210 fee + £20 for OWO) - The additional £20 seems to apply to any duration of booking i.e. was not doubled to £40 for the 2 hour duration (and considering her stated rationale it should not be increased). In response to previous uncertainty I clarify that the additional fee is for OWO only and she does not offer CIM.

Location - Victoria offers in-calls from a studio apartment in one of the modern apartment buildings around the Highcross Shopping Centre. The apartment is very clean, comfortable, cozy, has all the necessary amenities, and like Victoria herself is very stylish and aesthetically pleasing. There are mirrored wardrobes beside the bed for those who like to watch themselves in action. Access is via a buzzer system and there is a lift to convey you to her floor; easy and discrete access. Being close to the Highcross Shopping Centre there is abundant parking.

Comms - I contacted Victoria by phone the day before the proposed booking and it went to an answerphone message that requested a text with relevant details. I sent a text and received a response 10 minutes later. We made further practical arrangements by text exchange and I asked for a convenient time to call her for a brief discussion (especially around OWO which is a deal-breaker for me). That call occurred later that evening. She was polite but businesslike within the initial conversation, but there was a period of misinterpretation. I had already agreed to the additional £20 for OWO and further sought to reassure her on hygiene (I'm circumcised) and health (I'm regularly tested for STIs), but she responded as though I was bartering against the additional charge. It was easily resolved, but I got the impression that she was a bit guarded against the expectation of objection or difficulty from punters. From that point she seemed reassured and the remainder of the discussion went smoothly. I sent an AW booking later that evening. Overall, the comms were clear and efficient.

That said, for clarity she should attend to some aspects of her profile e.g. her likes does not include anal but states that she offers DP. This is obviously inaccurate unless she means VDP which seems unlikely considering she is rather tight there.

Appearance - The photos in Victoria's profile are definitely her and are an accurate depiction of her current appearance. She is fairly petite (I would say the stated size 8 is accurate), with a slim and gym-toned body, and enhanced breasts (that are proportionate with her frame, but have that definite feel of enhancement). She has a couple of small tattoos. She has long dark hair, and although beauty is a subjective matter I found her very attractive with sensuous lips, lovely eyes, and good bone structure. For the small sum of 60p I bought her private gallery and there are a couple of (partially blurred) photos there that give a reasonable indication of what to expect of her facial appearance. Her profile photos also convey her comportment as classy, poised, sophisticated, etc and this was also evident in person. Basically she presents the "posh totty" look very well. She met me in knee length high-heeled boots, black matching lingerie, and a long black, sheer negligee. She was immaculately presented and also looked very sexy. The only negative was that I could still smell her (very nice) perfume on me even when I had showered later, so guys with OHs to return to may wish to request the absence of perfume.

Presentation - On initial meeting Victoria was welcoming in a polite but reserved and practical manner. However, within 5 minutes we were engaged in a warmer, more open and expressive conversation, with some humour. That continued in good vein and we were soon discussing sexual preferences, and other matters relevant to the meeting. At around the 10 minute mark I paid her, went off to wash my hands, and told her I expected to find her in bed when I returned. Throughout the meeting I found her to be intelligent, warm, friendly, playful, good sense of humour, etc. She is also submissive and I found her to be very responsive to initially gentle, then later more forthright direction. I know that there will be differences of opinion on whether this should be necessary, but I found a more gradual and progressive approach worked very well with her and overcame that initial reserve. Within this approach there was ultimately some very unladylike language and behaviour.

Meeting - I will make this explicit at the outset. In my experience, Victoria is not an immediate DFK, down on her knees with your cock in her mouth within 5 minutes sort of WG (I know that we love those). It remains to be seen how she will behave in future visits, but there was a more gradual progression into this encounter and it evolved into a very positive experience.  We also agreed to a more sensual GFE type of approach to start with, but to mutually gauge the dynamic between us and progress this into other areas accordingly.

She clearly has a set routine for how she prefers to progress a meeting, and suggested a massage. She seemed a little surprised at me declining this, and being more direct that if she wanted to inspect me for any "nasties", or needed a more gradual progression to sexual activities then we could do that in other ways. She indicated that she prefers to ease into the sex, so that's exactly what we did. Basically it was prolonged foreplay where mutual touching and caressing progressed to kissing and more sensual / erotic touch, and then onto more genitally-focused touching. I really enjoy this type of build up and escalation of arousal (one of the reasons I prefer longer meets) but I know that it is not to everyone's preference. I was not clock-watching but estimate we were at this point well within the half hour mark. She was responding well to this and I progressed to orally working my way from her neck, breasts, etc and down to give her RO. She was very responsive to all this and had a markedly positive reaction to the combination of oral and fingering (I found a couple of areas she seemed to particularly enjoy) and she came initially, then did not appear too sensitive so I continued to the conclusion of a second orgasm. It would be reasonable to say that any prior reserve had vanished by this point and she seemed pretty aroused and keen to continue. So I told her it was time for her to suck my cock. She had an initially teasing approach, licking around my balls and perineum, licking and kissing up the shaft, etc before taking me properly in her mouth and hand. She had a decent range of techniques and was responsive to my direction e.g. more sloppy with saliva, periods of mouth only, etc. She lists DT but there was no attempt at this, and she probably managed about half. We also moved around in different positions (e.g. into some positions where I was more in control) as I tried to gauge how we might progress. 

After a while it was time to progress to some fucking and I asked for a condom. I have never seen such a comprehensively stocked or regimentally organised condom drawer. Condom on, poised for missionary, but keen to extend the teasing approach, I instructed her to rub the head of my cock along her pussy and clit. As her moans intensified and her hips began to gyrate I slid in and we began to grind against each other, sometimes full-on then interspersed with periods of almost withdrawing to tease before plunging in again. She had been fairly compliant with my direction so far, so I thought I would test her a bit further by pinning her arms whilst fucking in missionary. Her reaction told me what I needed to know, but I asked anyway, and she stated that she liked it and wanted me to take more control. We progressed to some fucking in spoons and as her arousal grew she pulled my arm tighter against her throat. I asked whether she wanted me to choke her and a brief discussion led to me putting my hand and later my arm around her neck / throat with mild constriction (not breathplay and not to unconsciousness). Permit me a little preachy moment here as I do proper breathplay in other areas of my life, and I emphasise the need for knowledge and care anytime you put something around someone's neck / throat. Learn the anatomy, safety considerations, etc, or do not do it. Anyway, Victoria responded significantly to this combined with other stimulation, and came again. I was particularly aroused by how things were progressing, so got her into doggy for a pounding with some manhandling, hair-pulling, etc. 

After a while I sensed that she needed a little break and we had an interlude of sensual caressing, kissing, and me checking that she was completely happy with this new direction. The action resumed with me beginning RO again, this time with the instruction that she could come if 1) she could convince me that she was trying her best to control and prolong her arousal toward this, and 2) that she could verbally convince me that she needed to come. Seeing this previously reserved, poised, "posh" woman strain to comply, legs trembling, writhing, hearing her groan and grunt as she struggled to suppress the urge to come was rather enjoyable. The stream of begging and pleading that came in breathless, fractured statements was also rather enjoyable. I / we held her in that state for about 10 minutes, and when she was finally allowed to come it was fairly spectacular. The look on her face afterwards was an absolute highlight. Now, seeing her legs were shaking and she was breathing hard, the nice and gentlemanly thing to do would have been to allow a rest. Nope, she was told to get on her knees and suck my cock, and did so with some enthusiasm. Keeping her in this position we cycled between condom on for doggy, and condom off for more OWO. Within the last 15 minutes I asked if she had a vibrator, and we began to incorporate this. The grand finale was me pounding her in doggy, the vibe on her clit, and my hands around her throat / neck again, and culminated in her final orgasm just as time was elapsing. We lay together caressing and talking for a bit afterwards, and although she noted we had run over, she also said that she wanted to lie like this for a bit.

So in conclusion. I will certainly see her again as it was a good experience and I think that she would progress further in some of the areas I enjoy. Whether or not this may change with time and experience, she does require some management to get the best from her. I fully appreciate that some punters would not consider this necessary or have the inclination to do so. That is my reasoning in providing accurate and balanced reviews.

Offline HailWood

Great review and she sounds right up my street.  :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

Great review and she sounds right up my street.  :thumbsup:

She's at the "prestige" end of the market, so yes I think she'd appeal to your elitist tendencies  :D. In seriousness, I had to put a bit of work in, but the results and experience were worth it. I'm certainly returning with more depravity in mind.

vw

She's at the "prestige" end of the market, so yes I think she'd appeal to your elitist tendencies  :D. In seriousness, I had to put a bit of work in, but the results and experience were worth it. I'm certainly returning with more depravity in mind.

Is prestige the new high class?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Or is it a cartel expression?

Offline HailWood

TBF, I quite like putting a bit of work into a punt. Trying to work out which buttons to push and when is an engaging part of the meeting. The way she warmed up as the meeting progressed puts her high on my HL for new punts in the New Year.

Offline Rockhead

Dunno about anyone else - but I'm horny as fuck after reading that!  :thumbsup:

Thank you OP - she was already on the HL and she's staying there.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Great review matey, a little on the pricey side for me personally but she looks FAF i love the gym pic, very sexy. Suprised at that money owo would be an extra....

Glad it went well matey, good read thanks

Sorry misread: £120 isnt bad I thought it was 1 hour you booked for £230, apologies
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 06:42:43 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Picti

Is prestige the new high class?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Or is it a cartel expression?

Or maybe just a gentle jibe between fellow EM punters and aimed at Mike's elitist tendencies.

vw

Or maybe just a gentle jibe between fellow EM punters and aimed at Mike's elitist tendencies.

Cartel business then, don't be shy.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

Or banter based on camaraderie which is itself founded on an understanding and a common interest. Happy to explain if this goes over anyone's head.

Offline Picti

I've seen Victoria again, so this is just an update on a couple of things I mentioned in the review.

Firstly the caveat. As I'd previously met and reviewed her, she obviously knew my punting identities this time. She was aware of my review and mentioned it and a couple of feedback comments she'd found useful.

On this occasion I found her more immediately warm in her welcome, and I was welcomed with a kiss and embrace. The conversation and discussion of sexual activities were easy from the outset.

We took the activities up a notch or two and I had her in some bondage within a more thorough exploration of her submissiveness. She even went through with a couple of things that were "maybes" within our pre-punt discussion and negotiation. The combination of my explanations of activities and how I'd ensure her safety, with her willingness to be spontaneous, seemed to facilitate this and it enhanced the overall experience.

I also explored her DT claims. She didn't manage to completely DT me but got fairly close in persistent, repeated attempts to do so, and was very compliant with instruction. It was fun feeling, watching, and listening to her attempt it; tears streaming, gasping for air, etc.

She was also more restrained with the perfume this time.

Overall a very good second meeting, and I see some promise in this one.

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the update Picty. She sounds like a good one and rising up my 'to do' list.

Offline Picti

Thanks for the update Picty. She sounds like a good one and rising up my 'to do' list.

It's always rewarding to see progression from one punt to the next. She was definitely willing to go further than previously, and was also much more comfortable and relaxed overall.

I think you'll enjoy. Especially now she's had a little training  :cool:.

Seriously, spend a little time in the pre-punt negotiations and agreement and I'm sure you'll be fine.