Author Topic: Bareback Avoidance Thread  (Read 179077 times)


Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,508
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
And back once again today. Like I previously said, a regular faker/photo seller.



External Link/Members Only

Offline Lewis

This one has cropped up a couple of times on here.

I don't think in the Oxfordshire BB area though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
This one has cropped up a couple of times on here.

I don't think in the Oxfordshire BB area though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How can any prossie rack up 7 negatives... let alone a BB'er  :dash: :dash:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
How can any prossie rack up 7 negatives... let alone a BB'er  :dash: :dash:
Good point as some of our colleagues aren't doing proper research to end up here. No one in their right mind would see her with 7 negatives. I've blocked SP's for less than that :hi:

Veritas

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good point as some of our colleagues aren't doing proper research to end up here. No one in their right mind would see her with 7 negatives. I've blocked SP's for less than that :hi:

I’m always amazed she is still in business and generating enough cash to pay for the hotel rooms.  Like Gena from Basingstoke, she is one of those SPs I’ve never seen but have been around for as long as I can remember without managing to get anyone to say a good word about them  :lol: :D :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
I’m always amazed she is still in business and generating enough cash to pay for the hotel rooms.  Like Gena from Basingstoke, she is one of those SPs I’ve never seen but have been around for as long as I can remember without managing to get anyone to say a good word about them  :lol: :D :lol:
Indeed. 1positve and 3 negatives plus HP has chosen her to go on the worst escort picture as well- its not a pretty sight.
And yes Veritas, howcome she is stll in business :dash: :dash:

Offline nigel4498

, howcome she is stll in business :dash: :dash:

I assume that only a small amount of punters are aware of UKP so the vast majority of punters have only her AW profile to go by.

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
SavvyQueen
Town:   Carterton
County:   Oxfordshire
Region:   South East
Country:   United Kingdom
Nationality:   British
Member Since:   14/01/2019   
Gender:   Female
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Age:   18

+447553514886

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I suspect the age is bullshit, given she claims to have been dancing in strip clubs for 2 years  :lol:
she doesn't list bareback directly, just in the FAQ where she says only if very resent test prove etc etc




Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nigel4498



Offline andyw1969

New profile but stating bareback on her like list at the moment.

External Link/Members Only

I expect she will disappear by tomorrow! as profile does not quite ring true to me?

Offline nigel4498

New profile but stating bareback on her like list at the moment.

External Link/Members Only

I expect she will disappear by tomorrow! as profile does not quite ring true to me?

Gosport


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline andyw1969

Gosport


Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks Nigel Sorry yes I should have stated Gosport, and thanks for the snap shot of her likes list. I'm not sure how to add photos/ snap shots!

Offline Lewis

New profile but stating bareback on her like list at the moment.

External Link/Members Only

I expect she will disappear by tomorrow! as profile does not quite ring true to me?

This one is a regular photo seller. Image crops up all the time, and in a different location each time. Do a daily search of new profiles and you'll see what I mean.

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (In Peterborough)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Bristol)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Peterborough)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Hampshire)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Scotland)
Similar/same as (has been photo shopped)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Northamptonshire)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Devon)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Manchester)
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 06:40:15 pm by Lewis »

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
kynky_mary
County:   Oxfordshire
Region:   South East
Country:   United Kingdom
Member Since:   22/02/2019   
Gender:   Female
Orientation:   Bi-sexual
Age:   24
+447448161529  07448161529

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
HannahPG
Town:   Oxford
County:   Oxfordshire
Region:   South East
Country:   United Kingdom
Member Since:   22/03/2019   
Gender:   Female
Orientation:   Straight
Age:   34

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only






Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lewis

This one is a regular photo seller. Image crops up all the time, and in a different location each time. Do a daily search of new profiles and you'll see what I mean.

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (In Peterborough)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Bristol)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Peterborough)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Hampshire)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Scotland)
Similar/same as (has been photo shopped)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Northamptonshire)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Devon)
External Link/Members Only
-----
External Link/Members Only (In Manchester)
External Link/Members Only

She's back again with a slightly different photo this time. Different location again (Warwickshire). Like I already mentioned, a photo selling scammer.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Now in Cheltenham
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Suesexymature
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Town:   Oxford
County:   Oxfordshire
Region:   South East
Country:   United Kingdom
Member Since:   17/08/2017   
Gender:   Female
Orientation:   Bi-sexual
Age:   51

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lewis

She's back again with a slightly different photo this time. Different location again (Warwickshire). Like I already mentioned, a photo selling scammer.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

And back once again. This time in Lancashire.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamboney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Currently showing in Hampshire. Looks to just be a cam girl, although escorting ticked.

Bareback & Unprotected Sex on likes list.

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline nigel4498


Offline DrConners

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,309
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
This profile appeared in Southampton within the last 48 hours - I wasn't attracted to the face & the gash is a mess.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank God for UKP - Heads up gentlemen - One to avoid  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222352.0

She's already wet in her 'NIKERS' I see, is that a type of trainer ?

FB hidden - Hardly surprising  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BBWLuvva

Dr C, a bit similar to Adidasers I think.  :D

Offline WhackDaddy

You can also "embaging  her"  so you can penetrate her pussy ? Must be her Nikers :D

Offline WhackDaddy

mistress-princess Guildford

Bareback Skank has put an extra 0 on her price :P

External Link/Members Only 0r External Link/Members Only

LupoLup

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
mistress-princess Guildford

Bareback Skank has put an extra 0 on her price :P

External Link/Members Only 0r External Link/Members Only

£300 for half hour outcall and £500 for an hour? This dog is crazy :dash:

Offline Raven

£300 for half hour outcall and £500 for an hour? This dog is crazy :dash:

 :sarcastic: I’ll have what she is smoking!!!!!  :wackogirl:

Offline elitepilot

:sarcastic: I’ll have what she is smoking!!!!!  :wackogirl:

wow i would love to know why she thinks that she deserves that much. hope there are not some rich idiots who would pay for that lol

Offline paul_tall_

3 regulars appear again

cum_slut_jessie External Link/Members Only now banbury
little_slut_katie External Link/Members Only now dartford
sexy_slut_ashley External Link/Members Only now fleet


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 10:19:27 pm by paul_tall_ »

Offline nigel4498

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 03:49:41 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline nigel4498


Offline nigel4498


Offline nigel4498


Offline WhackDaddy

These fucking girls move quicker than I can click on the link  :lol:

Offline nigel4498

These fucking girls move quicker than I can click on the link  :lol:
That's why I screenshoot the profiles.

Offline nigel4498

BRITISH BLOND BELLE
External Link/Members Only
Southampton
Offering bareback/unprotected sex

The worlds worst whore.

Offline nigel4498


Offline Lewis

3 regulars appear again

cum_slut_jessie External Link/Members Only now banbury
little_slut_katie External Link/Members Only now dartford
sexy_slut_ashley External Link/Members Only now fleet
Hidden Image/Members Only

Those 3 appear nearly every day with a new profile and location.

They can't make any money from their private gallery because there is a minimum amount to be earnt before it can be cashed in. They never respond to emails either.

I'm 99.9% it's AW themselves uploading these fake profiles on a daily basis just to make an extra bob or two.

Online heathen666

HotPornStar4U

I love tattooed girls but not Roms that offer BB.

External Link/Members Only

"Bareback (sex without ), if you CLEAN and SHOWERED ONLY , CUM INSIDE, is EXTRA (not included) !"

 :dash: :scare: :dash:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:06:47 pm by heathen666 »

Offline DrConners

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,309
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
Southampton Sya_for_party69

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Profile sold on to :

Patty_new_look

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Same profile ID number - Bareback & unprotected now removed from likes list but who knows.

Pictures look hot - fb is not - Typical Romanian waste of space (& I have seen some good ones)



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bunbury

Good spot and cheers for the above info  :hi:
I was thinking of seeing her later this week but I'll give her a swerve now.

Offline trebor1956

Kinkykarla91

Isle of Wight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she hasn't left anything unticked on her 'likes' list.

It may be just an error - but who is willing to take the chance?

Offline macman26

Kinkykarla91

Isle of Wight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she hasn't left anything unticked on her 'likes' list.

It may be just an error - but who is willing to take the chance?

At least you can't get her pregnant then.... if anyone fancy's BBer her as all ticked. Wonder if she's a scammer or school boy putting up photos for fun

Offline DrConners

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,309
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
cheekydestiny - Showing location as Southampton

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

No rates, looks like profile is still under construction, only one picture.

Unprotected sex & bareback listed on her profile (as well as her name which I have removed from here - stupid bint  :dash: )

Plus her verification picture has not yet been removed - I've decided not to post this as that's a seperate thread.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline DrConners

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,309
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 33

Offline Shagswell2001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Openly offers bareback in frequently asked questions.

"Do you offer bareback?"     "Maybe if you are a regular and pay a bit extra"

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 09:05:01 am by Shagswell2001 »