External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
And back once again today. Like I previously said, a regular faker/photo seller.
This one has cropped up a couple of times on here.I don't think in the Oxfordshire BB area though.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
How can any prossie rack up 7 negatives... let alone a BB'er
Good point as some of our colleagues aren't doing proper research to end up here. No one in their right mind would see her with 7 negatives. I've blocked SP's for less than that
I’m always amazed she is still in business and generating enough cash to pay for the hotel rooms. Like Gena from Basingstoke, she is one of those SPs I’ve never seen but have been around for as long as I can remember without managing to get anyone to say a good word about them
, howcome she is stll in business
New profile but stating bareback on her like list at the moment.External Link/Members OnlyI expect she will disappear by tomorrow! as profile does not quite ring true to me?
Gosport Hidden Image/Members Only
This one is a regular photo seller. Image crops up all the time, and in a different location each time. Do a daily search of new profiles and you'll see what I mean.Hidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only (In Peterborough)External Link/Members Only-----External Link/Members Only (In Bristol)External Link/Members Only-----External Link/Members Only (In Peterborough)External Link/Members Only-----External Link/Members Only (In Hampshire)External Link/Members Only-----External Link/Members Only (In Scotland)Similar/same as (has been photo shopped)External Link/Members Only-----External Link/Members Only (In Northamptonshire)External Link/Members Only-----External Link/Members Only (In Devon)External Link/Members Only-----External Link/Members Only (In Manchester)External Link/Members Only
SuesexymatureExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyTown: OxfordCounty: OxfordshireRegion: South EastCountry: United KingdomMember Since: 17/08/2017 Gender: FemaleOrientation: Bi-sexualAge: 51Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
She's back again with a slightly different photo this time. Different location again (Warwickshire). Like I already mentioned, a photo selling scammer.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Denysa Sexy2019External Link/Members OnlyPortsmouth Offering bareback Hidden Image/Members Only
mistress-princess Guildford Bareback Skank has put an extra 0 on her price External Link/Members Only 0r External Link/Members Only
£300 for half hour outcall and £500 for an hour? This dog is crazy
I’ll have what she is smoking!!!!!
These fucking girls move quicker than I can click on the link
3 regulars appear againcum_slut_jessie External Link/Members Only now banburylittle_slut_katie External Link/Members Only now dartfordsexy_slut_ashley External Link/Members Only now fleetHidden Image/Members Only
Southampton Sya_for_party69External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Kinkykarla91Isle of WightExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyLooks like she hasn't left anything unticked on her 'likes' list.It may be just an error - but who is willing to take the chance?
I am density PP 👍Hidden Image/Members Only
From just £36 per year