Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leyla Star Lady - Pontoon Dock  (Read 2145 times)

5 review(s) for leyla star lady (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline brad548ye

This was only my 2nd punt so be aware that my lack of experience will probably shine through. I've given her a positive as I enjoyed myself but think some of you guys would maybe consider her a neutral. 

External Link/Members Only

1 hour
£120

COMMS:

This was very good and all done via text until I was outside her building and then she stayed on the line with me to make sure I got in ok. I sent her quite a few messages as I had a few requests and each one was answered within in a few minutes.

VENUE:

About a 5 minute walk from Pontoon Dock on the DLR and pretty easy to find using the map on my phone. Its a very quiet area (it was about 8pm) the building was completely secure with concierge reception. Once outside she got me to go to the big steel vehicle gates just to the left and use the intercom system for her to let me into the car park area. From there it was just a hundred yards away to another entrance door again accessed via an intercom system. The flat itself was clean and tidy.

GIRL:

I can confirm it is definitely the girl in the pictures, however these pictures are probably a few years old now, I would say she is around 26/27 yrs old now. I'm not experienced enough to guess her dress size but she was exactly as I like a girl to be, bit of an athletic build with a tiny bit of fat but that's being super critical.

MEETING:

She dressed as I had asked so I was pleased about that....nothing special just a particular way of dressing. She showed me through and I immediately sorted out the paperwork and as expected she left the room to stash it. When she returned I was feeling pretty awkward as this was only my 2nd real punt but I was a little bit better than the first time so I guess its progress.

I enjoyed a bit of stand up cuddling and lip kissing to start with and as I got undressed she then dropped to her knees and gave me OW for a few minutes. After this it was doggy on the edge of the bed then a bit of mish followed by CG and then a bit more mish. Believe it or not I'm more of a HJ/BJ fan than regular sex so I then got her to finish me off with a HJ, which I enjoyed very much. She then cleaned me up with hand wipes which I appreciated.

Now being new to this I've read some reviews where it seems the girl fakes it a bit too much but to me this girl seemed to be either enjoying it or doing her job very well as it didn't seem to be overly faked. She was making some encouraging noises but not over the top and when in mish position she was putting her arms around me and pulling me in close which I really liked and took me a bit by surprise. Not sure if this is usual fair or not but to be honest I expected most WG's to just lie there and take it so was very pleasantly surprised by this.

I was totally rinsed out in round 1 and although I'd booked an hour I knew straight away that that was going to be my lot for the night. She then left me for a bit about 5 mins I guess before returning to the room to lie next to me. I was happy to just lie there and touch her after I'd said I was done for the night but she then asked me to give her massage. I was happy to oblige and it was great to get to caress her body like this for a bit.  She wasn't really a clock watcher and to be honest it was more me that brought things to a close. Gave my hands a wash to get the cream of them from where I had been massaging her and was off.

Pros:

Good comms
Dressed as asked
looks close enough to photos so as not to feel conned
made me feel welcome and wanted

Cons:

I also asked for a bit of light domination and for her to completely lead things but this didn't really happen
Didn't offer shower before or after but I didn't aske either to be fair

mrhappypants

Brad, thanks for your review, congratulations on a successful TOFTT and thank you for sharing. 

You are our eyes in the room.  Particularly where the images look photoshopped it is very helpful to get your comment on how accurate they are.  A lot of fuckers, myself included, will not punt a WG who offers covered service (only OW - no OWO) and this also has a marked impact on a girl’s rates so you will reduce questions if you point out whether this is her policy or your choice.

Thanks again.

Offline brad548ye

Thanks for the encouragement Mr Happypants, and point taken. To be honest I didn't make the request for OWO, she did mention later on that she will do OWO but only if the guy is really clean. So I'm guessing it's a case of her deciding on the night but I doubt that will give guys that want OWO much confidence.

Online PilotMan

I text her and asked for OWO and Kissing, she said she doesn't do either. So I didn't book her.

I have punted her flat mate Vanessa a few times and she told me that Leyla will do OW but it depends on "whether she likes you or not".

Thanks for your review Brad and TOFTT.

I might give her a go.