Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine - Bristol - Filthy Wonderful Young Whore  (Read 4566 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline notcalledchris

External Link/Members Only

Background
I can't believe it was more than a year since I last saw her.  This was a second visit.  I hope you will excuse two reviews of the same girl but I think that I have some new information to report.

Cabot Circus Hotel

Cost
£220 for 2 hrs.  CIM, CIF, WS included in price.  Was arranged many weeks in advance as this seems to be the only way to get hold of this girl

Girl
Early 20s, English girl.  Nice smile, Pretty face, very good arse.

Tits
Last time I saw her she was about to get her tits enhanced (enlarged and uplifted due to sagginess).  Now I am not a fan of fake tits in general but I was really impressed with Avas.  Not out of proportion and very soft to feel.  They suit her well and could pass as natural if it were not for the visible scaring.   Nothing I found off putting at all but because she is pale skinned and the op was more extensive than a simple implant, there are some significant incision scars.  They will fade with time I am sure, but I point out that they are visible

Role Play
Because my previous visit had told me that she was both smart and raunchy (a filthy little sub slut might be more accurate), I asked her to wear her cheerleader outfit.  She looked great in this and within seconds of walking though the hotel door I had started snogging her and had felt under her skirt to ascertain that he was knickerless.  I paid and took a shower and sat down on the chair.

She was a girl keen to get a job with the cheerleading squad and had just had an audition with the coach who had sent her to me for a second interview.  She pretended to enter the room and I invited her to sit down on the bed.  I told her that her skills were not good enough but that the coach had sent her to me because he had noticed that she wasn't wearing any underwear and that he thought she might be what I has looking for for  another job.  I told her that the football team had recently got into trouble for hiring whores when on tour and that to protect their reputation that needed to stop but that the lads still needed to shag someone to help them relax and that the plan was to hire some extra "cheerleaders" who could travel with the team but where really there for the team to use as whores.  As a first step I was auditioning girls for the team Christmas party which would turn into our traditional orgy.   She ws interested in this job but before offering it to her I had to test that she was able to preform well sexually and meet the requirements of the various menbers of the team who all had different preferences.  SO we started a series of tests including:

1, showing off her body
2, assessing her tits, kissing ability, taste of her holes.
3, checking her blow job skills and DT ability
4, testing how she fucks in different positions.

Ava passed this test with flying colours and he eventually ended up dropping the role playing and just fucked each other but it broke the ice nicely and got me used to calling her a dirty whore.

External Link/Members Only

Ava is one of life's subs and this time she really bought out my dominant side.  Services delivered included rimming (both ways) and trying out some of her toys including the doxy (she likes this and came several times using it which was a delight to watch whilst I ploughed into her at the same time), a glass dildo and a steel butt plug.  Fucking her with that up her arse made her cunt very nice and tight and she loved having me lick it whilst up her butt hole.

Lots of good shagging in various positions, all the time she was quite sub about this and at one point asked to be chocked whilst I was up her.  After about 1:20 of constant shagging we took a breather and talked about some of the other girls we had each fucked.  She asked me if I had tried watersports.  I had not but said I would like to.  Now next time I do this with Ava (and I WILL do it with her next time) we will both be properly prepared with plenty of water drunk.  We both struggled a bit to produce enough piss, but Ava knelt in the shower and let me squirt blasts of piss onto her tits and face and into her mouth.  It is a power thing to be able to release a stream of piss into the mouth of a sexy young girl who is kneeling in front of you gazing at you with he big eyes and I loved it.  Ava struggled a bit to piss for me, so I aimed some of my piss onto her cunt so it looked like it was dripping out of her.  A wonderful experience for me and one I would love to repeat. 

I had been holding back my spunk until then so ended up shooting a thick load onto her face, feeding her the dribbles.

All in all a smart and friendly girl who I believe genuinely likes being used as a whore.  I shall return. 

Offline maggsy

Nice review which brings back some good memories!
She is a great fuck if you can actually get to see her. I was due to see her on the same day as you but she cancelled me on the day of the booking which was annoying as I had taken time off to see her. Sounds like you got lucky and I didn't.
She has apologised and offered me a small discount on a future booking, but she is booked up so far in advance that I have no idea when I might be able to take advantage.
Her availability is very limited and not helped by the fact that one of her client's appears to book extended sessions with her every week, meaning the rest of us struggle to get a look in.

bristolqwerty

Cheers  :hi: am looking for a few bookings in Bristol in the new year, sounds a good choice ~ HL down to just a few.........  :unknown:
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  She is high on my HL for next year.   :drinks:

Offline GoodRepeater

Great review NCC. I've been lucky enough to see Ava a few times but my requirements are usually quite vanilla. I must agree that Ava is a very special WG...

Offline PeachyAssFan

Very Nice review. Was it easy to get past reception unnoticed?

Offline notcalledchris

Very Nice review. Was it easy to get past reception unnoticed?
  easy.   No key cards

Offline Incognita

Ava is a delightful young lady who always goes out of her way to give you a good time. One of the all time bests in my book.
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bonio

Fair play, she has got a gorgeous figure.