Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Mae - Cardiff  (Read 1950 times)

22 review(s) for Summer Mae  (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for SUMMER35 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Offline Gastroboy

When I visited Georgia last, we talked about a threesome with Summer Mae so I thought I'd see her on my own first.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £70 for 30 minutes

Comms:  Contacted the day before via UKE but Summer wanted to make sure I had an AW profile so messages and made booking via that site. Phone number given for on the day final instructions.

Venue:  Apartment in one of several not far from IKEA. Buzz in system which I had problems with but this blonde gym fit beauty who was outside smoking helped me in. (More of that later). Once in, ground floor apartment easy to find. Very comfortable, lols lived in, spotlessly clean. Bedroom with ensuite facilities.

Meet:  Summer only had 30 minutes available early morning which suited me fine. I arrived early and she wasn't quite ready so I parked my car up and waited for her to phone me back when ready. Felt a bit conspicuous with various people passing, and a gorgeous blonde alongside my car, smoking and texting.

Summer phoned and beckoned me in. As stated the blonde opened the door for me and I proceeded to the apartment. Summer opened the door wearing a red basque, holdups and no knickers. She is gorgeous! Long dark hair, tits not very big but I found out later her lovely big nipples.

Turns out, the blonde outside was Lileth! I had a hunch she was not your ordinary girl on the street. I think she works from the same apartment.

Money sorted, we started kissing. Plenty of tongue action and as I sat back on the bed I felt around to her bum. She has the firmest, roundest arse I've felt in a while. This girl is not shy and soon we ended up on the bed snogging heavily and she was eager to get my cock out. My turn first though. I sucked on her lovely nipples and then went down to play with her clit with my tongue and fingers. She has a tight pussy so I was gentle when probing with my fingers. A few "come here" motions with my finger soon got her going.

Somehow we ended up in the 69 position. I stretched my neck to get at her arse. A few licks and gentle tickling with my finger, then slowly pushing more until the tip of my finger was inside. No complaints from Summer Mae but I know anal play isn't on her likes list.

Then on to the main event. She climbed on top and guided my cock inside. She fucks well and enjoys it. However this was one of this times when I wanted her to finish me off with her mouth. Of course she obliged. She wanted me to cum over her arse and as soon as I gave her the sign she swung her bum over my cock for me to explode over her cheek. She then purred as she rubbed my spunk in like Oil of Ulay.

No rush after. We chatted on the bed. I tidied up in the bathroom and got dressed while we talked, mainly about Welsh Brunette who she works with regularly. We laughed beacause I thought the two looked alike and could be sisters. I must break my threesome duck with these two!

I got back I the car and I was knackered!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 03:57:06 pm by Gastroboy »

Offline Steelworker

Good review, Gastroboy. I really enjoyed seeing her too and plan to return in the new year.  :thumbsup:

Offline Gastroboy

Thanks SW. She really is good vfm. Very friendly and gorgeous with it.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Gastroboy.  I have seen her twice so far, once with Welsh Brunette, and hope to see her again too next year.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

vw

Is she still heavily photoshopped ?  that has been mentioned before.

Cons; Profile heavily photo shopped (larger in the bum, belly, smaller in tits,)

The description is pretty accurate. From her pics and price I was expecting a stunner. I found it hard to mask my disappointment. I saw her in a threesome. If it was a one to one I probably would have walked.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:30:49 pm by vw »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Another good review

She is definitely on my "to do" list next year

STAR-LORD

Sweet review Gastroboy.

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who thought Summer Mae and Welsh Brunette looked very similar and could have passed as sisters! (Had a chuckle with Georgia over that concept) I had met Summer in both solo, and duo booking (with Lileth) first, before meeting Georgia solo. So when I met Georgia, if it wasn't for the fact that she had enhanced breasts, a pierced clitoris, and dark brown hair compared to Summer, I would have sworn it was bait & switch!  :wacko:  :D

Tickled me that it was Lileth that let you in though, and you wasn't aware it was her!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:40:30 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline WelshMichael

Is she still heavily photoshopped ?  that has been mentioned before.

The "selfie" style pics on her profile page are accurate (no face pics though):

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She also has those and others on her UKE profile.

Offline WelshMichael

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who thought Summer Mae and Welsh Brunette looked very similar and could have passed as sisters! (Had a chuckle with Georgia over that concept) I had met Summer in both solo, and duo booking (with Lileth) first, before meeting Georgia solo. So when I met Georgia, if it wasn't for the fact that she had enhanced breasts, a pierced clitoris, and dark brown hair compared to Summer, I would have sworn it was bait & switch!  :wacko:  :D

So not at all alike then  :D

Offline aps

Another good review GB. You seem busy recently.  :hi:

Offline Gastroboy

Another good review GB. You seem busy recently.  :hi:
Thanks aps. Yes, don't know where I'm getting my stamina ( or money) from!

np500

The stamina comes natural when faced with the female form, you’ll soon know where the money comes from when there’s none left !  :D but glad you enjoyed, she’s on my list for next year now !

Offline SO595

Thanks for reviewing GB, her likes list is a bit limited for me though.

...this blonde gym fit beauty who was outside smoking helped me in... 

Turns out, the blonde outside was Lileth!

That's useful information about Lileth, thanks.  She claims to be a non-smoker on her profile.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iverthickone

That's useful information about Lileth, thanks.  She claims to be a non-smoker on her profile.

Yes, I was surprised when you said that!  I wouldn't worry though, having met and snogged her face (and everything down from there), I genuinely didn't realise either, so she hides it well!

Good review GB.

Offline Steelworker

I was surprised too but, like Iver, seen her few times and never noticed.

WelshElise

she doesnt usually only once in a blue moon when shes stressing about uni work usually she doesnt smoke everyday or even everyweek hope that helped

Offline Steelworker

she doesnt usually only once in a blue moon when shes stressing about uni work usually she doesnt smoke everyday or even everyweek hope that helped

Thanks. Up to anyone what they do but it’s off putting sometimes if people aren’t careful not to do it just before or to mask it sufficiently. I’m happy to say it’s never been an issue with Lileth which is the information that’s useful.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks. Up to anyone what they do but it’s off putting sometimes if people aren’t careful not to do it just before or to mask it sufficiently. I’m happy to say it’s never been an issue with Lileth which is the information that’s useful.  :thumbsup:

Not been an issue for me either.  I did not know she smoked and have never smelt any trace of it when I have seen her.  Dislike the strong smell of cigarettes but have no problem in seeing a WG who smokes as long as there is no trace/smell.

Offline SO595

Dislike the strong smell of cigarettes but have no problem in seeing a WG who smokes as long as there is no trace/smell.

I started out trying to avoid smokers, but I have seen WGs who smoke and I have had no idea at the time so I'm not as strict about it as I was.   

The fact that no one has noticed is reassuring in Lileth's case so thanks everyone for weighing in.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

how do you know?  Are you with her 24/7 ? 

Many smokers are in denial and wont admit to themselves how many.

As long as she doesn't stink for punts i don't care personally

WelshElise