Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury Blonde Raquel - Glasgow  (Read 2634 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline FBman78

External Link/Members Only

Met this lady yesterday and yes the review I put up then was a quick one which was pish so got deleted. Now got time to do a proper one.

Comms - all by text except one short call to confirm the booking.  Speaks decent English.  I had original asked for 30 mins at half 3 and she stated 4 was the earliest.

Location - well known maze of flats

Services - owo, sex in various positions, reverse oral, £50 No extras

Meeting - I arrived 15 mins early texted girl and she texted back to attend at the door and gave further instructions.  Got to the door and knocked. This is where I became smitten. Door opened by Raquel who hid behind the door in a black body suit and heels. In her shoes she was about 6" out of them 5"8 Or 9. As per photos.

Led to the room and the major downside, offered a 3some ie this was a brothel.  However I was totally gone and could not think with my head at all.  Money sorted she leaves the room asking if I wanted coffee or water, took the water which was handed I  a glass which looked clean enough but I prefer bottles of water at these places.  I had undressed so she came in for a kiss during which I picked her up stood her on the bed and turned my attention to her nice tits.

She then confirms owo and proceeds to give an average blow job with a fair amount of hand work. I moved her hand to my balls and she kept fondling them. We then lay down and I licked her out and she got wetter than the lube she previously had which I couldn't taste btw.

She then got on all fours and I started pumping her, couple of mins in I wanted to see her pretty face again so turned her over both legs on my shoulders and I came within a minute or 2.  She cleaned us both up and left the room. So I thought oh well 15 mins....I started putting my boxers on when she came back in and asked if I was up for more as it was only 5 mins into our scheduled time.  My cock actually responded immediately and this time I lasted a lot longer. Spooned her and then she rode me before I went back to missionary for my second coming.

That was all for me. No shower offered.

Offline tazman1002001

"In her shoes she was about 6" out of them 5"8 Or 9. As per photos"

"during which I picked her up stood her on the bed and turned my attention to her nice tits"

For fucks sake you would have needed a step ladder to each her tits?

Oh nice review.... I like the look of this for girl
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline mr small

if she is wearing her heels I'll stand on the bed to reach her tits

:hi:

Offline Kornam68

She looks fantastic! Checked her profile this morning, no contact number on it? I emailed her requesting it and to arrange an Incall today. Will post if I get lucky  :hi:

Offline David1970

Personally I would give her a wide berth

She has 5 negative reviews ( must blow hot and cold)
She smokes ( I hate snogging an ashtray )
She is a Roma ( just do not trust them, to many horror stories )

Long side

2 positive reviews from the same Romanian, in the space of a couple of days, things are possibly looking good for them, maybe.   :)

Offline Clattypats

She looks good...That's where the positives ended for me... :thumbsdown:

Maybe she's improved her service over the last 18 months..who knows.. :unknown:

I wont be back to find out!... :timeout:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:03:41 pm by Clattypats »

Offline FBman78

No longer in Glasgow as I mentioned elsewhere but yeah based on my experience I am surprised about the negs, however I have now seen a few photos on UKE which don't quite look right maybe because the tattoos are missing. I would try her again but who knows what gems may come before her next year.

NB forgot to mention one negative thing. I could still smell cigarettes off her hair. It was faint but there.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 02:17:59 pm by FBman78 »

Offline Clattypats

No longer in Glasgow as I mentioned elsewhere but yeah based on my experience I am surprised about the negs, however I have now seen a few photos on UKE which don't quite look right maybe because the tattoos are missing. I would try her again but who knows what gems may come before her next year.

NB forgot to mention one negative thing. I could still smell cigarettes off her hair. It was faint but there.
I'm pretty sure some of they photos on UKE are from when she is a good bit younger....And I mean a good bit....

Sure we'll get the same old photos regurgitated before her next tour here.... :rolleyes:

Offline seeker

Kissing someone who smokes   :vomit:
The after taste is vile  :vomit:
Would definitely not book them if i know b4 hand .

Offline FBman78

Kissing someone who smokes   :vomit:
The after taste is vile  :vomit:
Would definitely not book them if i know b4 hand .

I couldn't taste any smoke mate she was fresh breathed but there was a definite faint odour from her hair. But I get what your saying. My problem is she was exactly what I like in the looks department.

Offline seeker

Well as long as you the paying punter enjoyed it  :thumbsup:.
Your £50hh your choice .
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 11:57:25 pm by seeker »