Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wembley Triangle Massage  (Read 2318 times)

Offline therealdeal2017

Anyone tried this place lately? Want your input from those who have been to this place!

Offline Snow leopard

Normal bland massage offered no HR

Many better providers in wider areas surrounding

Ok service but a little strange overall

Offline jimmyjackjones

Hi, I have visted this venue on 4 occassions. Never did a review. On Both occasions I was offered HR for an extra £20. I manage to negotiate a low fee of £10 on both times :sarcastic:  it was a differnet girl on each visit.

Offline jimmyjackjones

Just visited today, good solid massage. But HR, not on offer. Only visit if you want a massage only service

Offline therealdeal2017

Visited this place several times on different days but they don’t offer any extras. Massage is pretty rubbish too. If you’re thinking of visiting this place it’s not worth it. Go somewhere else coz it’s a waste of money.

Offline Sigatron

Had been here on two occasions previously for 30 min massages, no extra at all on offer and didn't feel close at all. Recently went after being messed about in another booking and it not being confirmed. Decided on one hour massage and not expecting anything else, elder lady and towel on the whole time, at the end the question came and £20 for HE. Guess it just depends on who is doing the massage really...And is just luck