Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca - Cardiff tour  (Read 949 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

VENORU175

External Link/Members Only

So i saw Rebecca's thread on UKE saying she had some cancellations for her Cardiff tour, so i checked her profile and pics and thought what the hell, maybe ill get one.

Logistics
Sent some PMs through UKE and then booked an in-call through AW, some texting and a call to tell me where to go at the location.
It was in private rented accommodation, easy to find and GPS lead me straight to it, was on a fairly busy road but discreet entrance at the side of the building, buzzer wasn't working so had to wait to be let in. It was clean, warm and comfortable.
Looks
She looks good, very fit, pretty. Just as described/shown in pics, short with shoulder length blond hair and slender, small breasts, pert bum. She wore casual clothes while letting me into the building but was wearing some red/black lingerie underneath.
Services
Having not seen many WGs I was a bit nervous but she was very talkative and friendly and i quickly relaxed, she offered me a drink and a shower before and after, no clock watching i arrived early and overstayed a bit with no complaints or rushing.
I only asked for GFE and OWO.

So we sat and had a drink and chatted for a bit, moved to the bed and chatted some more with some kissing and touching. She gave me excellent owo lots of sucking and licking with some deep-throat, and licked my balls a bit too  :thumbsup:, then did a 69 and gave her oral which i think she enjoyed.
She put a condom on me and we did missionary, cowgirl and doggy and i came in her mouth. Like someone else mentioned in another review, I found she was small down there too (not a bad thing!) and she did mention it (saying cowgirl might be difficult for her but she managed it) Then we lay on the bed talking some more.

The price was £130.
Would i book again? Definitely. :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

She is an all round great girl.  Girl next door type pretty, intelligent, great at knowing what you want.  Top top WG.

Bloody gutted I missed out this time with her.  :thumbsdown:

Offline aps

Well done on your first review. Thanks

VENORU175

Did she swallow?
Not sure actually, she moved behind me so i presume not. She sucked it all out though  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review.  Glad you enjoyed yourself.   :thumbsup: