Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__Brazil Croydon  (Read 460 times)

12 review(s) for Your__Beauty (5 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline JDM187

External Link/Members Only

Well first of all I'm pissed at myself for seeing her lol! I was on a second date that went well but the bird didn't want to come back to mine because she couldn't trust herself. I was fucking horny and instead of having a wank I thought I would see what I could find for a 15 min BJ. I found Mia and she had mostly positive reviews so I thought I would drop her a text.

Comms were fine, agreed 15 mins £50 OWO and CIM. Got there on time and she looked ok, older than 26 without a doubt but I didn't really care. She then said 5 to 10 mins and I said no 15 as agreed, we argued a bit and then I just went whatever as long as I get off. She then inspected my knob like she was the UN inspecting a North Korean warhead, I am clean and have never had any one say otherwise, in fact most of my ex's have always said how clean I was. She started moaning after 5 seconds saying I was on coke cos I wasn't hard, I said you need to give me time. Then surprise surprise she got the condom out and said OWO and CIM are extra even though we agreed it over text. I tried to shag her but just wasn't in the mood for that, in the end she gave me a shitty OW and then a handjob to finish me off.

I laid there feeling guilty as fuck afterwards and thinking what a fucking waste of money that was. I see she has positive reviews so maybe she is decent for an hour but looks wise she was nothing special and didn't provide the services as agreed.

Another punt where I think why the fuck do I bother with this shite.