Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Isabelle - Chelmsford  (Read 1684 times)

6 review(s) for Sensual Isabelle (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Steady Eddy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall - 1 hour - £120

Services:  DFK, OW (OWO & CIM offered), FS

This was a disappointment for 1 thing only and has gone from a positive, to negative and finally a neutral.

I was looking forward to seeing Isabelle based upon the reviews here and her profile.

Arrangements were made via AW and phone on the day.  Beware her post code in Google is a bit off - aim for the police station - safe location then!  Parking is limited but there are several car parks within 10 mins walk.  Unfortunately, plan A didn't work which meant I was a bit late when I arrived.

Got to the door and entered to see Isabelle and have to say I was disappointed.  From her profile I was expecting a sexy size 10 30 something.  In reality she is at least a generous size 14.  Not my body type!  However, not having my wits about me I did not walk. :dash: Sort of glad I didn't

Isabelle has a good manner and was keen to find out what I wanted.  She offered OWO but I opted for OW. I found her OW was a bit hard but OK.  Lots of DFK, fingering and she kept me going until I finished round two.  Not common lately.  No clock watching and we ran over the hour slightly which was good of her as I arrived a bit late.

While I was preparing to leave, she changed the bed sheet - not seen that before.

So I left conflicted - disappointed over her appearance but fully enjoyed her service :unknown:

Positives were:
- straightforward to deal with
- good attitude
- No clock watching
- Good service

Negative was her current photos and profile do not reflect was she looks like.  I was hoping for the woman in the white T-shirt and closest photo to the woman I saw is the reflection in the mirror.

I would recommend Isabelle for her service and attitude, but don't expect a size 10.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online PleadInsanity

Thanks for the review Eddy.
The most important thing for me is their attitude during the punt and pretending they want to fuck you but she should post an accurate size on her profile if she's a size 14.

Offline Sparta Prada

Sorry you didn’t have as good a time as you would have hoped for.

I met Isabelle before joining UKP, your experience probably mirrors mine. When I joined UKP there was a review for Isabelle https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17464.0 and I questioned her size back then, but like you I agree she’s a decent punt.

Subsequent reviews for Isabelle refer to her as being ‘slim’ or ‘size 10’. I think these guys need to be a bit more familiar about women’s dress sizes or you suspect whether any of their reviews are to be believed or not? There’s no way anyone who meets her can genuinely say she’s slim, or state that she’s a size 10, unless they are trolling.

Offline Steady Eddy

Thanks PleadInsanity - exactly how I feel.  She delivers on attitude I think which is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt.  For me their behaviour seems to the most important for me.  Some of my best experiences haven't been with the slimmest.

Sparta Prada, I spotted your reference, but went on the weight of reviews and 'hoped' she might have slimmed down :dash:

Damn difficult this game.  All I want is a good attitude (and probably good acting!) and relatively slim. 

Online muddy funxter

Thanks PleadInsanity - exactly how I feel.  She delivers on attitude I think which is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt.  For me their behaviour seems to the most important for me.  Some of my best experiences haven't been with the slimmest.

Sparta Prada, I spotted your reference, but went on the weight of reviews and 'hoped' she might have slimmed down :dash:

Damn difficult this game.  All I want is a good attitude (and probably good acting!) and relatively slim.

I quite enjoyed our time but not hung up on size as long as it's not a "gut" as such lol