Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivien's Magic Hands Cardiff  (Read 2609 times)

21 review(s) for VIVIEN'S MAGIC HANDS (10 positive, 2 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
26 review(s) for Kiara masseuse (12 positive, 4 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ValleyMan73

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easy and straight forward, I sent a text asking for details and availability and a quick response confirmed everything and that Vivien was free at 2pm.

I had just left Ikea and fancied some release and as I've previously reported, a FBSM is more my thing as opposed to FS.

Place: Smart apartment in a gated complex not far from Ikea. Massage takes place on a bed, the room is candle lit and warm. So far so good.

Cost: £45 for 30 minutes massage with HR.

Experience: Vivien (If it was her, as I thought I'd seen a very different person in pics on previous ads) is an attractive Hungarian girl, tattoos, slim and a lovely pair of boobs.

Massage started with me led on my front and nice warm oil rubbed into my back which felt very good. The technique was good and I thought I was in for a treat.
The back massage seemed to go on for a while and after around 20 minutes I was asked to turn over. My legs and buttocks hadn't been touched, I made Vivien aware of this and she rolled her eyes and went to work on buttocks and legs.....nothing in this massage was sensual, no swipes, accidental misses, nothing!

Upon the turnover oil was poured to my cock and she proceeded to wank as fast as possible and make me come. The technique was all over the shop, again nothing was sensual in this and it was almost a chore to come.

The most disappointing thing was when I asked politely if I could touch her body she sort of grunted a yes but when I did she recoiled in horror as if I had a touch between Freddie Kruger and Edward Scissor Hands!!

Would I return: Not a chance.

I feel disappointed that my last two reviews are negative, here's hoping a positive experience is just around the corner.

Offline Lickster42

I can confirm she is a very rude individual. I her booked a while ago, when I enter her flat I said hello and tried to apologise for a slightly late arrival (all of 5mins) she very abruptly told me to be quiet, I took this as a bad sign and made an excuse and left immediately. If she doesn't want to do this it's an easy choice DON'T! 

I would suggest Bann Sakunee in Schooner Way next time your down the Bay and a rub down and HE.

Offline Steelworker

I like the look but hate the reviews here. I’m out  :thumbsdown:

Offline ValleyMan73

I can confirm she is a very rude individual. I her booked a while ago, when I enter her flat I said hello and tried to apologise for a slightly late arrival (all of 5mins) she very abruptly told me to be quiet, I took this as a bad sign and made an excuse and left immediately. If she doesn't want to do this it's an easy choice DON'T! 

I would suggest Bann Sakunee in Schooner Way next time your down the Bay and a rub down and HE.

Thanks for the advice Ser Davos, I had read previous unfavourable reviews. I should have took more notice. Harsh lesson learnt!

Will try Bann Sakunee next time.

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverhung

Vivien, if you're reading this, RETIRE

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Snake Pliskin

Sounds the same as when I saw here, totally robotic, not in the least sensual or erotic. Waste of money, better off having a wank. 

Offline ValleyMan73

Why is it so difficult to find a good provider of FBSM?

My preference of an English or European woman rules out a lot of the Thai / Oriental providers. Anyone got experience of what I’m looking for?

Thanks in advance.

Jjon

Punted her about 18 months ago in Canton. Did owo for an extra tenner. It lasted about 20 seconds. Right miserable cow. Fucking rubbish punt.

cardiff1

I reviewed her, she is a miserable cunt of a woman and rude. Cannot understand how any member on here uses her with so many bad reviews???? It is a bit like saying I TOLD YOU SO...

Offline rudy_p

I saw Vivienne once. I quite enjoyed the experience though she did maintain some distance between us, figuratively, at the least. I tried to engage her in conversation as she wasn't saying much (wanted to loosen her up a bit) and gave her some compliments which she seemed to enjoy. She is also fucking hot.

Seeing that gorgeous little eastern european minx, naked, wanking you off and biting her lips before running her tongue around them was fucking well worthwhile at the time.

Sorry to hear that this has all seemingly gone backwards.

Offline PepeMAGA

STAR-LORD

I like the look but hate the reviews here. I’m out  :thumbsdown:

Since when does the man of steel, just settle for massages?  :D

Online clevertrevor

iv'e seen her twice in 2 yrs,    first time was ok alough i was a newbie at this sorta thing,    second time i can only confirm the shit reviews,      pretends not to speak any english when u try to chat with her and definitely no interest in wot she does

STAR-LORD

iv'e seen her twice in 2 yrs,    first time was ok alough i was a newbie at this sorta thing,    second time i can only confirm the shit reviews,      pretends not to speak any english when u try to chat with her and definitely no interest in wot she does

Perhaps she should up her services or just retire maybe.

np500

She’s very nice looking, but don’t understand why anyone continues to see her and in some cases go back after not having a good experience ? Does she perform some sort of hypnotic massage that makes people return for no feesable explanation as to why, if I want to be ignored with attitude, I’ll stay in with the o h for free.

Online Nice-dr

She’s very nice looking, but don’t understand why anyone continues to see her and in some cases go back after not having a good experience ? Does she perform some sort of hypnotic massage that makes people return for no feesable explanation as to why, if I want to be ignored with attitude, I’ll stay in with the o h for free.

I did consider seeing Vivian.  It given the bad reviews I rather not. I guess for some is to see or experience for themselves.