Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie Fox/Veronica incall in Leicester  (Read 3929 times)

14 review(s) for Melaniefox(veronica) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Chezzie John

I first met Veronica at a party a few months ago and always fancied meeting 1 on 1 and then I noticed she had a Xmas offer on her profile of free filming so she jumped straight to the front of my to do list as she would be a good addition to my private wank bank collection :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£140 for a hour incall

We got the booking sorted out easily enough and I arrived at her incall apartment in Leicester city center in which was easy enough to find and was a nice place and I was greeted at the door by Veronica. We had a bit of a snog and then I jumped in the shower after sorting the money out.

I then came back in the room and Veronica kissed me again in which soon brought my cock to life and then she moved down to doing owo with me sat on the edge of the bed and with her on her knees whilst I was filming her, She kept looking up into the camera and it's a good job my view of the action was through a little screen on my camera as it helped me cope with her for a bit longer, She kept spitting over my cock and I couldn't fight it no more so I gave her a warning and I fired my load into her mouth :) She then dribbles my spunk back over my cock.

After another quick shower to clean my mess up we laid on the bed having a chat until she kissed me again and I was soon ready for round 2 so after some owo she slipped a condom on and I stuck my camera on it's mini tripod and I had her ride me reverse cow girl facing the camera, After watching her arse from behind and her riding me it was a view I couldn't cope with for long and round 2 was soon over with :)

After another little break her kissing got me going again so after more owo I fucked her doggie style facing the camera and we could see each other in the mirror and this turned me on and round 3 was soon over with again :)

By now I'm not sure on the time and I guessed it was running out and Veronica says to me do you want to fuck again :) So this was a offer I wasn't going to refuse and I had her climb on top of me for round 4 :)

So overall Veronica's a nice lass and I enjoyed my time with her and I'm very tempted to have her friend Angela join us for a 3some one day

Offline HailWood

Nice one as always Chezzie, how you manage all those pops in an hour, I don't know but I'm very envious.  :thumbsup:

Online RogerBoner

Nice one as always Chezzie, how you manage all those pops in an hour, I don't know but I'm very envious.  :thumbsup:
+1 :hi:

Online Mutinyonthecounty

Your a legend mate. Simply as.

Online RogerBoner

This is the most accurate photo that I've seen of her in case anyone thinks that she is slim.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Ooh - she looks like she added a bit of timber since I met her several years ago.

Offline shagmore

Had Veronica on a 1 to 1, very good, sexy lass, I did a review some time ago.
Have been trying to get to one of her parties, but work always gets in the way

Offline InMefan

Awesome review sounds like you had a blast as always :p I get the feeling that you ran over time by the sounds of things :p

Offline cueball

Your a legend mate. Simply as.
You're not kidding he's a legend.... only one negative review that's over two year old.... that is some stupendous luck and planning..

Lottery numbers will be happily accepted when op is ready to share

Offline Chezzie John

I do my reseach on girls as I'm not into taking chances. But a recent review of a girl who I'd met before who was a guaranteed positive got a neutral as she took the piss with the time and I only cum twice and it was only my past meetings with her that saved her from a negative. 

Offline cueball

I do my reseach on girls as I'm not into taking chances.
You and me both, you've had a steller run though

Not one negative experience in two and a half years is some going
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:45:15 am by cueball »

Offline shagmore

You and me both, you've had a steller run though

Not one negative experience in two and a half years is some going

Research and forward planning is well worth it, pays dividends in the end

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Very impressive review, thanks!!

4 pops in an hour is just insane, you cant be as old as us farts, i struggle with 4 a week  :cool: :lol: :lol:

Offline sireel

As for seeing how she looks, she put a video on uke around haloween, including her face.
Also, is this her second profile?...

Offline Kingy28

As for seeing how she looks, she put a video on uke around haloween, including her face.
Also, is this her second profile?...
That's a different whore

Online j122

That's a different whore

No it's the same gal. Had profile in me HL for a long time, it used to be more for her parties with thingy sinn. The name change is recent.

Online j122

External Link/Members Only

vw

You're not kidding he's a legend.... only one negative review that's over two year old.... that is some stupendous luck and planning..

Lottery numbers will be happily accepted when op is ready to share

Easily pleased, comes 4-5 times in an a hour so very easily pleased. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:57:45 pm by vw »

Offline Ridiculousiknow

This is the most accurate photo that I've seen of her in case anyone thinks that she is slim.

Seriously, you're saying this is the same girl?

Online RogerBoner

Yes it's Ridiculousiknow. I've met her and ran away leaving £20 for her inconvenience. Not trying to be ungallant or ungentlemanly of course  ;)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 03:36:56 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline HailWood

Seriously, you're saying this is the same girl?

That photo is more representative of her shape 4 years ago (even then it was photoshopped). She certainly was not the size of the girl in the first photo back then.

vw

That photo is more representative of her shape 4 years ago (even then it was photoshopped). She certainly was not the size of the girl in the first photo back then.

Odd chezzie never mentions that or anything about her appearance.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seems like a brushing under the carpet sort of thing.

Offline Chezzie John

She's put some weight on since the photo above. I didn't take my tape measure with me but I'd guess she's about a size 14

Offline Ridiculousiknow

She must be reading this thread because her pics are now titled by date! Hi Veronica  :hi:

Offline InMefan

I think people are making a huge issue about her weight, I've not seen her before but from all her pics she looks hot and sexy, she also posted this video on UKE few months ago and she looked great. I'm definitely going to plan on seeing her in the next month or so.

Offline HailWood

I think people are making a huge issue about her weight, I've not seen her before but from all her pics she looks hot and sexy, she also posted this video on UKE few months ago and she looked great. I'm definitely going to plan on seeing her in the next month or so.
Always YMMV but where people debate size issue on here tends to be where there is a mismatch between claimed dress size on AW and reality. I recall Veronica as a tall strapping lass of a size 12 some 4 years ago. I havent seen her since so I can only go on recent photos as to her current size or feedback from those who have met her recently.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Looks like Ronnie has been tucking into those mince pies a bit early.