Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Love - Milton Keynes (Touring)  (Read 1732 times)

7 review(s) for Jessy love. (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online doughboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl pop up on the AW search in the MK area, searched on here and saw that she had a number of positive reviews (in the Norwich area). She looks fit and petite, just my thing and so I did the deed yesterday evening.

Paid £70 for 30 minutes.

Location - pretty grotty part of MK, works out of an apartment that a lot of other girls work out of (Cheeky Ramona being one, who I nearly met but didn't in the end). It is a shite part of the city and I was very self-conscious turning up suited and booted (straight after work) in my respectable motor, when everyone else around me looked like they were on the bread line. In my mind, made it all the more obvious what why I was doing. The room itself is adequate, double bed, en-suite etc. No clean towels, so decided to forego the usual pre-punt shower.

Comms - not great. Doesn't reply to texts nor returns calls. Difficult enough in getting a time booked but then she tells you that she'll give you the postcode once you turn up! After telling her I don't know where to turn up, she gives me a nearby postcode and tells me to text so that she can give me her proper postcode. This isn't far from the original postcode given but fuck me, what a faff. Got to the 2nd postcode and text her to ask for flat number. Had to wait 5 mins for a reply, then asked if I was there (yes, I am here, hence why I text you to say I'm here!), then told 'one sec' and after another 5 minutes was given flat number.

The Girl - fuck me, she's hot! Very pretty, amazing green/grey eyes (exactly the girl in the profile). She's about 5' 4", size 4/6 and petite. Small breasts (B's), small unresponsive nipples, slim waist, slim hips, flat toned stomach, amazing pert little ass, nice pretty pussy and lovely slim legs. She is pretty much my perfect female shape and if I had to build one (like they did in the film, Weird Science), I would build one very close to Jessy's body (except I'd want big, bullet nipples). If you like small, pert, perfectly shaped bums then Jessy's bum will drive you nuts. I couldn't keep my hands off it from start to finish. And have I mentioned that she's very pretty?!

She speaks good english and understands most things, although I had to repeat myself a few times and maybe even rephrase. She makes an effort to chat and has an innocent, flirty way. She's passive and has to be led but I think this is because she is so new to the business. I pretty much had to dictate from start to finish but she was always obliging and only said no to any kind of anal play/rimming on her.

Looks - 8/10 even without make up. On a night out, I can imagine she would looking stunning.
Body - 8/10 (if you like skinny girls) - ass 10/10
Service - 6/10

Service offered - very vanilla but does say french kissing and anal play are on the menu. Doesn't mention CIM but does offer swallow, so go figure that out!

Services enjoyed - lip pecking kissing, RO, OWO, light fingering, protected sex in multiple positions and CIM.

The meet - opened the door in a very short bathrobe and led me up the stairs to her room. I could already see how awesome her ass was as I followed her up. In the room, I hand over the paperwork and proceed to strip. Use the bathroom for a quick wipe down and when I return, she's derobed and in a black, sexy one piece (just like the one in the 2nd/3rd pics). We stand facing each other, my hands already on her ass but she doesn't know what to do. Just looks into my eyes. So I try a kiss but all I get is closed lips and pecks. I know a lot of the girls don't like to kiss (I'm always freshly mouthwashed, don't smoke, didn't eat a smelly lunch etc) and with me sporting some stubble, I didn't make an issue of it. The actions was completely dictated by me....started with bending her over the bed to kiss that ass, onto the bed on her back for some RO (clean and fresh down below), onto my back for some rather poor OWO (lack of experience here lads), hood on for missionary (she lubed up but gets really wet once you get going), no kissing again, onto prolonged doggy (that ass in doggy, fuck, nearly made me blow). She got into it in both positions and seemed to be enjoying herself. I fancied blowing in her mouth so pulled out, whipped the condom off and asked if she would suck. She happily obliged, took my load and popped in the bathroom to spit whilst I cleaned up. Had a bit of a chat whilst I got dressed, and then I left. Was there about 30 mins (neither of us knew) and never clock watched at any point.

She's in MK till the weekend and then returning over the Xmas period. Didn't ask about after that but she did say that she's fucking off back to Romania at some point, probably after she's made some decent money. We spoke about if she enjoyed it, her reply was that she was only doing it for the money. Better than being told the bullshit about how much they love sex and that's why they do it.

I've thought about giving her a return visit, only because her looks/body were fucking sweet, but the service and meet itself were so lack lustre, I have started to forget detail already. I'd rather spend my money on an encounter where I can still wank about it days after. But for the looks and body alone, it was worth the £70 that I spent last night.

Online MajorPayne

Nice review though you say "but the service and meet itself were so lack lustre" that I wonder why you gave her a positive?

Online doughboy

Nice review though you say "but the service and meet itself were so lack lustre" that I wonder why you gave her a positive?

Couple of reasons Maverick -

1) she wasn't a typical standoffish Romanian, she was trying to make an effort but given her lack of experience, she just didn't deliver what I was hoping for. Maybe I should have dictated the pace a bit more but I like things to flow, it's that it didn't flow with Jessy. Everything I asked for was provided, to a limit, and she was nice throughout. I didn't think she deserved a neutral (let alone a negative), as she did try and be as accommodating as she could be.

2) mate, she has got a fucking awesome body. The body alone was worth the admission fee. And a really pretty face.

Just realised that this should have been in the East of England or South East section - can admin move it please...

Offline anonvip20

Just to add, I saw her too yesterday and haven't posted a review yet for exactly those reasons - I cant work out if it should be a positive or a neutral.

I'd add to the review above by saying that she's very friendly and has a nice way about her, she was dancing along to the music etc. But her services are below par, Oral was very shallow, I asked her for reverse cowgirl - she declined as she said it always pops out when she does that, no kissing etc.

So you come away feeling ok because she's nice and has a nice young body, but you don't feel satisfied in anyway. Its a strange sort of feeling, I never used to understand the guys that say service is everything but I'm sort of getting it now! Her looks and attitude save her as far as I'm concerned and she doesn't do anything wrong, its just what she does do isn't very engaging!

Offline CheeseYa

Cheers for the feedback gents.

A pity that she weren’t much into DFK but sounds like Jessy might be worth a punt if she really is that attractive in the flesh plus she does CIM!