Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina happy hours massage VS  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Adam786

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady?

I intend on seeing her so was wondering if anyone can give me a heads up. Will post my first review on here once I have seen her!

Offline Tricks

I will be very surprised if it goes well for you :hi:

If it looks too good to be true.....

Offline Adam786

Yeah exactly my thoughts however her profile has been there for months and shes actually changed her photos numerous times which is why I'm thinking it might be legit. She previously when i messaged her refused to give me anything more than a massage with HE so for them reasons im thinking its not as dodgy as I thought?

Offline Tricks

Yeah exactly my thoughts however her profile has been there for months and shes actually changed her photos numerous times which is why I'm thinking it might be legit. She previously when i messaged her refused to give me anything more than a massage with HE so for them reasons im thinking its not as dodgy as I thought?

If I'm not mistaken she has just reduced her 1 hour price to £70 from £80 and that is another alarm bell!

Go for it if you must and let us know via a review :hi:

Offline Adam786

If I'm not mistaken she has just reduced her 1 hour price to £70 from £80 and that is another alarm bell!

Go for it if you must and let us know via a review :hi:

Yeah they're the massage prices I believe. Personal service prices are 100 p/h. Her comms have been great so far so lets see

Offline mart802

Any joy on this as i have also had great comms and was looking at potentially heading ovef on friday.
1hr massage with HE @ 70.
1hr with personal service @ 100.

Rates are about right as per my review on other similar massage in leeds.

Offline twwb

does 'personal services' mean full sex in this instance? for £100 I might pay her a visit...

Offline Adam786

Any joy on this as i have also had great comms and was looking at potentially heading ovef on friday.
1hr massage with HE @ 70.
1hr with personal service @ 100.

Rates are about right as per my review on other similar massage in leeds.

I haven't actually been to see her yet but from the comms it all seems good...

Offline Adam786

does 'personal services' mean full sex in this instance? for £100 I might pay her a visit...

Yeah full sex including the possibility of owo if she finds you clean

Offline twwb

Yeah full sex including the possibility of owo if she finds you clean

Nice. Cheers for the reply. Probably gonna message her then, should be able to see her this week if comms are good with myself.

I think this lady used to work in a shared house in the LS6 area. She vanished for a few months in the Summer and when I messaged her old number, I was told she no longer worked there by another lady, so it looks like she's gone independent. From the photos, it looks like she's had a lot of cosmetic work done. If it is her, her massages are good but full service was rubbish. 

Offline Steveni86

She works out Clarence dock sometimes. It's a horrible double door entry she has to come down from the lift to let you in

Offline Adam786

She works out Clarence dock sometimes. It's a horrible double door entry she has to come down from the lift to let you in

Have you got a review?

Offline Steveni86

Nope.

I am friends with someone who lives there who has reported her/ this group to the concierge for eviction.

Offline Steveni86

Nope.

I am friends with someone who lives there who has reported her/ this group to the concierge for eviction.

Obviously I had to feign shock!

Offline twwb

ended up going to see her, will post review tonight