Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo - Englishrebecca and Luscious lileth - Cardiff  (Read 1911 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

np500

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Third visit to Rebecca, and second time I’ve seen lileth, booked Rebecca months ago and a few weeks ago thought I’d have my first 3sum in a year, (  my 6th in total )   long story short text lileth with time and date and asked if she’d like to join us and she said great, I also booked Rebecca last summer when she toured with Cassandra4you but knee problems put an end to that but only if she found a replacement which she did, so on way to said meet, and parks across the road from bank on way to make a withdrawal and had to up the pace as cars came a rushing and pulled something in my calf which had been tight due to the knee problems but extra hobbling and I got there, now I always book 8pm but for some reason I booked 7.30 ( probably availability at the time of booking ) so as I pull up and I realise I have text messages saying , are you lost, it’s 7.34 and I’ve got about 500 yards to hobble and find the apartment , but get there and Rebecca waiting at door and up to room and lileth sitting  there awaiting my arrival as gorgeous as I remember her over a year ago, complete with her new breasts dressed in nice bra , knickers and hold ups as requested , so we had some cake and on to bed , what followed was a more layed back hour mainly due to my calf but I still managed doggy with Rebecca while she feasted on lileth, not a bad view to say the least , so a combination of one on my face the othe cow girl or sucking away , bit of squirt cream up Rebecca and jumped on my face to extract said cream F k with tongues through out , light but nice, finished with both sucking, licking and wanking me off to a very pleasant sight and conclusion. Had a shower , while Lileth had to rush off  and beccs and I had a chat while I got dressed and off I went in to the cold dark welsh night .
We’d not discussed money so took £140 each as that was lileth s hourly rate and thought I’d give them the same but lileth insisted she was doing the same rate as Rebecca and returned £20 so £130 each-£260 in total, my cheapest 3sum ever happy Christmas as noddy been saying most of my life,
Will ask admin to add lileth s profile at top as simply can’t add two with phone ?

Offline Steelworker

Nice one, Red. I can imagine you forgot about your calf temporarily when you were in the throes of the doggy and feasting  :bomb:

np500

It wasn’t that bad, but when it went crossing the road I did think the worst for a few minutes, I even did doggy on one leg ( other on bed ) and for a good minute forgot I was stood on the bad one, so changed legs with out exiting !

Offline Mil 34

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one Red  :hi:

Another belter with two stunners.

Like the sound of the cream. May have to try that myself. An on a similar note, cake and shagging in the same hour. Tow of my very favourite things  :P

np500

Nice one Red  :hi:

Another belter with two stunners.

Like the sound of the cream. May have to try that myself. An on a similar note, cake and shagging in the same hour. Tow of my very favourite things  :P

I left the cream there, knock your self out if your  Visiting, or anyone else cum to that  :thumbsup:

Offline crfc

Nice one Red.... I also took cream but totally forgot all about it due to sensory over load or age maybe  :lol:

Offline Gastroboy

Sounds a great time Red.

Lileth on my HL but fancy a threesome with her and Summer Mae.

Been keeping an eye on Englishrebecca for a while. She's growing on me.

np500

Sounds a great time Red.

Lileth on my HL but fancy a threesome with her and Summer Mae.

Been keeping an eye on Englishrebecca for a while. She's growing on me.

I’ve said it many times about lileth since I saw her over a year ago and at that time , she was talking about a boob job, that she could be one of Cardiff’s best, well those breasts are simple lovely, smaller than kandices ( my favourite’s ) but in the same bracket and my god can she ride, she was a blur bouncing up and down, had to request going down a gear a couple of times , great body don’t think anyone who sees her would be disappointed, you’d have to be batting for the other side !

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Red.  Glad you enjoyed your time with them and hope your leg is better.   :hi:    :drinks:

Offline iverthickone

Nice one Red.  The old addage, The show must go on" eh!

I got a knees up cockney party organised, shall I put you in for the okey-cokey?  :sarcastic:

STAR-LORD

I’ve said it many times about lileth since I saw her over a year ago and at that time , she was talking about a boob job, that she could be one of Cardiff’s best, well those breasts are simple lovely, smaller than Kandice's ( my favourite’s ) but in the same bracket and my god can she ride, she was a blur bouncing up and down, had to request going down a gear a couple of times , great body don’t think anyone who sees her would be disappointed, you’d have to be batting for the other side !

I knew Lileth's great at cowgirl Redevil86, but blurry bouncing? What - something a bit like this?!  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 07:18:33 pm by STAR-LORD »

np500

I knew Lileth's great at cowgirl Redevil86, but blurry bouncing? What - something a bit like this?!  :D

:lol: something like that, don’t know how she does it, she’s fit as fuck , in so many ways ,  :wacko:

STAR-LORD

:lol: something like that, don’t know how she does it, she’s fit as fuck , in so many ways ,  :wacko:

And she's half the reason why I'd try to book her and Welsh Elise for my 2nd duo booking!   :sarcastic:  :yahoo:  :drinks:

Offline aps

Offline dts1021

I’ve got a couple of hours booked with Lilith on Monday... looking forward to it!!

STAR-LORD

And she's half the reason why I'd try to book her and Welsh Elise for my 2nd duo booking!   :sarcastic:  :yahoo:  :drinks:

Sorry, correction. My 3rd duo booking....  :timeout: