Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Chinese Kelly - Nottingham City centre  (Read 871 times)

Online simon07

Have been let down by the Thais in the Zone area of Nottingham, quick check on phone to see can I salvage anything for my trip to Nottingham.

External Link/Members Only

Rang this number and told to come to a Hotel in call near Maid Marion way, City centre. Eyes wide open that this will not be Kelly, not be 21 years old and not be a size 6 gal. I was right and the Chinese woman about age 39, size 10, brunette and 6-7/10 in looks who does not speak English. How negative can this be and yet, the positives for me made it a neutral.

She does kiss on the lips, no DFK. She did a massage with her hair and boobs and that was nice on back and front. Wanted £10 and then £30 for owo and I said no use the condom. The communication was not working. Could lick her breasts and she covered she slightly hairy pussy. The covered BJ was 7/10 and the sex was good on cowgirl, side, doggy and then MISH. Cheaper than a massage with body to body and I think more value? I could not find any good Nottingham massage places, is the place becoming a desert?

Overall I did enjoy my plan B. Not enough to covert to a positive. Viva street is really hit and miss and the Thai profiles tend to be more accurate than the Chinese ones which are abundant and promise dolly birds which never materialise.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Sadly almost every Chinese ad is fake, i guess no one wants to pay for and old ugly chinese bird.
How much did you pay altogether ?

Thanks for the review matey
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 08:35:45 am by Iloveoral »

Online RogerBoner

This is the Derby St set up temporarily relocated to The Brittania. £100/hour + £20 OWO, 69, rimming, CG, 2 pops. I went on Wednesday as I was concerned that my car or my person would be spotted if I chose to visit the new Chinese near Motorpoint Arena. The woman is as described but I would have guessed early to mid thirties.

The Chinese give slow sensual BJs whereas the Thais can slightly overdo it with their willingness to please work ethic. She started with a slow groin and ball licking. I lifted up one leg. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow so I stuck out my tongue. She copied me and asked for a tip of £20. I refused and again when she reduced the tip to £10. She shrugged and rimmed me for free then we did some mutual rimming in 69. She has a big untrimmed pussy and she reached orgasm and slapped me on my face in gratitude. I went down again as she scampered onto the floor for sanctuary.

The johnny was a bit tight and she rode me to orgasm in Cowgirl then play slapped me again because I came before she reached her second climax. In covered sex I'm pleased to come anyway without playing silly buggers and trying to delay in case of droop with a prostitute. She played with her phone, visited the bathroom, gave me a massage then Hand Relief. This went on a bit so she went down to suckle my balls which made me come immediate. Lots of wipes and a dozy cuddle. She helped me to get dressed and I was soon on my way out through the hotel's seedy reception. Of course I'll go back.

Simon I'm sorry that it didn't work out with Candy. I can't wait for the next influx  :drinks:

Online simon07

Hi guys I paid £60 in total and to be fair she was a pleasant punt.
Would not see her again, we are just a bit limited with choice and alternatives in the East Midlands.