Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Girl - Thai Cindy Nottingham City Centre  (Read 1660 times)

4 review(s) for Cindy Here xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline simon07

Found the 2 Nottingham thai girls and wondered if
External Link/Members Only
was genuine? Rang and confirmed with Cindy that she would see me in 2 hours time. Arrived in Nottingham and rang 20 minutes before apt, can I come now? Yes was the answer, make way to place near Ice rink (which is where thai Maya works; I had wondered if it was a switch with her?).
Arrive, no answer to calls or texts. Ring/texts at booked time and asked if can see? Eventually rings back 15 minutes later and makes out that someone is repairing front door to flats (no there is isn't). Can I wait or go to a pub or get a coffee and maybe free in 30 minutes, could be 20?
Decided, no. This game could play out for ages. Bit pissed off with all this and thinking about plan B.

Online RogerBoner

Simon,  Candy's profile is a fake to lure you in to Maya who she resembles. Maya is the only remaining Thai in Nottingham. I do hope that they find replacement accommodation since the others had to leave The Ropewalk.

Offline simon07

Thanks Roger.
It was funny as I said is this Cindy or Maya when booking. She seemed a bit annoyed. Wonder why they need to overdo the supply side? Same with all those fake Chinese viva street profiles too.

Online RogerBoner

She seemed a bit annoyed.
That would be the understatement of the year!  It's her default phone manner. I find it hilarious but still can't quite 'read' her because she even sounds annoyed when she's being nice. I'd love another session with this Mamasan maid.  :rose:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

Offline simon07

Thanks matey. More negative than positive, anyone actually seen the real Cindy?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks matey. More negative than positive, anyone actually seen the real Cindy?

Yeah but her name was Pinky last year haha

Offline Space Invader

Really enjoying reading UKP each night, particularly to check up on potential 'visits' !
I'm gutted, are you telling me that Cindy doesn't exist, or is she just difficult to actually meet ?
She looks gorgeous - if anyone has actually managed to see her, all ALL her services INCLUDED in her price ?
If she is near the Ice stadium, is it the same place that used to have Katie - wow, she was / is stunning, and EVERYTHING on her list was included in fee, even for 30 min visits , she is now in Birmingham , so out of my hunting area .
Keep up the great reports guys

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Actually this one wasnt Pinky, Pinky had that green tattoo, Roger remind me her name? She wasnt Cindy when i met her in Leicester?

To answer your question she is not near the ice arena her profile is currently just bait, though she has been around, she was at the Ropewalk which has sadly closed and the 2 girls gone until other accomadation is sorted. The generally take it up the ass, owo, dfk etc all inc in the price yes though id recommend doing a search either scrolling through the reviews or using the search bar both east mids and birmingham have decent reviews of the Thai’s.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 09:37:42 pm by Iloveoral »

Online RogerBoner

Actually this one wasnt Pinky, Pinky had that green tattoo, Roger remind me her name? She wasnt Cindy when i met her in Leicester?
I haven't met this Pinky  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108308.msg1268221#msg1268221

The one I met was NewPinkyHotGirl with the green tattoo. It can get a bit confusing  :wackogirl: