Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lileth & English Rebecca - Cardiff  (Read 1370 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline crfc

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
First, both girls are well known and favourably reviewed
This was mt first duo arranged way back in the year when ER said she intended to ravish us Welshies and LL said I really should try pushing boundries and she be glad to help, so here I was me and 2 gorgeous girls..
Services on offer were all as on their listings no extras to add
ER was feeling a little under the weather but that made no difference to her performance, she got stuck in and was as good ad ever
They teased me throughout the 1.5 hours both like to kiss in a similar fashion teasing and sensuous it were too also...

Lots of oral both (three ways!) with me stopping off to enjoy the views,  no actual penetration on this occasion, my choice, just enjoyed the kissing, oral and a bit of fingering, with some rimming n anal.play for good measure, best summed up by the fact that both girls are tight get very wet and kept moving around me keeping my mind and body at the edge, amazing that they'd only just met ... ER was quite greedy at the end (she did say so at the begining but LL was more than happy to clean up themess! 
So in short, you get the quaility service you expect with loads of laughs, steamingly hot looks as they do you and willingness to do whatever it is you need/want
Now I've had a first duo, I hope next time to be more relaxed and avtive, this time just happy to he there really (yeah, yeah fluffy fucker n all that but as a late starter to all this and fast approaching 69 I'm just loving it)
 Highly recommended girls and for very good reason...
If you get the chance take it
Hope ER feels better in the morning so her visit isn't bwggered up...

STAR-LORD

Offline Steelworker

Good review, CRFC. I’ve done my first duos this year too. Never too late  :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

Nice one CRFC

There's a duo I really wanted to try, but just couldn't arm.  :(

Glad you had fun!

np500

Great You had a good time, and yes the first time is always the best, it’s a head storm of sense’s overload, but thay are a great way for guys to indulge in something most men will never experience in there lives, and a lot of fun can be had just thinking of who you can pull together for the next one , happy days.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Well done CRFC.

If I were to do a duo, it sounds like these two could be the ones for me to do it with

Offline crfc

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review and glad you enjoyed your duo.  I have seen Lileth with Elise & Welsh Brunette as well as on her own, so I really wish I had seen her with Rebecca.  Hope there will be a next time.   :thumbsup:

Offline aps

Nice review. Thanks. Will need to try a duo myself soon.

STAR-LORD

Nice review and glad you enjoyed your duo. I have seen Lileth with Elise & Welsh Brunette as well as on her own, so I really wish I had seen her with Rebecca.  Hope there will be a next time.   :thumbsup:

No bragging rights there eh? You jammy bar stud... :P

Hidden Image/Members Only