Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury Blonde Raquel - Glasgow  (Read 1965 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrwhite

External Link/Members Only

I've read all the horror stories about Romanians, but never seen one myself.  I decided to take the plunge having seen Raquel and Alexa's profiles on UKE (their AW was down at the time of booking)

The punt was planned by PM on UKE, and the comms were great.  Booking was made for 1130.

I arrived and parked at a nearby handy Burger King not far from the Kingston Bridge.  I tried calling the number in her signature and it went straight to voicemail, tried a couple more times as we had discussed 1130 to 1200 for a start time.

Tried calling a few more times all to no avail, and was about to give up when I spotted a second number on the profile, so tried that and got through.

Got directions to the flat and was buzzed in straight away.  Alexa wasn't available for the duo, so I only got 30 mins with Raquel for £50 which was great VFM.

Raquel is very slender size 6 or 8, with an all over tan, some great tattoos and a very smooth pussy.

I was offered use of the shower before and after the meeting.

Raquel started off by asking if I wanted OWO or with a rubber, and then started with a very deep blowjob that felt great, after a few minutes I would have been ready to pop, so I chose to go down on her.  Her pussy tasted great, and it was really smooth so no fear of stubble rash for me (lol)  I must have hit the right spot as after a few minutes of licking the right places she suddenly grabbed my head and pulled it in closer while wrapping her legs around my head too and shuddered massively.

It was my turn again and she quickly applied a rubber and then slowly lowered herself onto me.  After a few minutes of this we moved into doggy where I finished my half hour.

Despite the initial comms problems I had a great time and would happily meet her again.

The only negatives where the comms problems, which now her AW is up again shouldn't be a problem.

Offline nobo

I'm going to give her a whirl 😁

Offline ecosse1984

I had a last minute duo with these pair the the last time when in Glasgow and found Alexa to be a bit door faced.  Raquel seemed to be the one up for it more.  There was hardly any interaction between them either for the so called lesbo show.

I couldn't remember the names until i saw this post. 

Offline Uncle Buck

She does look good and at that price a real bargain. Think I’ll give her a shout

UB

Offline Jamesie007

She is a good looking woman with a great body.
I had to cancel a wee session today which gutted me but works comes first.
Had a meeting with her and her wee pal last year and it was great.
Alexa was a bit dour but has an awesome body, but Racquel is well worth seeing.

Offline FBman78

I just saw her and can't add anything new service wise however she is going to Aberdeen on Sunday and will not return for a year as she tours Europe spending a week in most places longer in other major cities.

vw

I just saw her and can't add anything new service wise however she is going to Aberdeen on Sunday and will not return for a year as she tours Europe spending a week in most places longer in other major cities.

good to see your advert got deleted.

See you are touting here too.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline FBman78

See you are touting here too.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah I didn't have time to batter out a proper review mate. Will do that later however seeing as a lot of guys are thinking of seeing her I thought the above info was pertinent.  Will do a proper review tomorrow.

Long side

Can't beat it when a girl pulls you back, or down for more, it tells yourself your doing something right.
Also it usually means they won't be clock watching you, when your both giving each other a good time.  :thumbsup:

Offline Courtney

....I just read the deleted post. It was cringe. :blush: :D