Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Mae Elite and Katie Lee Minx  (Read 1134 times)

1 review(s) for Jessica mae elite  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
1 review(s) for Katie lee minx  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

alphabetspagetti

Totally underwhelming and not much of what was on the tin actually on offer.
Approached JME about solo booking and she offered me a double booking with friend. Revisited website and saw KLM profile and was tempted by the offer.
On arrival I was greated by two OK looking girls both a little larger than anticipated, and evidently here on tour from the Midlands from their dialects.  Both no more than moderately attractive. A busty blonde with good boobs, lots of tats( not my thing), and nice lingerie and a brunette with small breasts and only wearing knickers. My first reaction was that these two must be naughty as they will make an effort to make up for what they lacked in looks. How wrong I was.
When booking I had checked there was interaction between them and was given complete assurance. What followed was anything but. They barely kissed each other and would not touch other. In fact they wouldn't even touch themselves when I asked.
At the outset, the brunette offered owo for an extra £10. I went for this which became the weirdest licking Ive ever had, after which she went to brush her teeth at the blondes request!
When things seem too good to be true they usually are but I did think I'd been at the right place at the right time with two girls. I was however very wrong.
Written quickly in case anyone is tempted. Sorry for lack of links.

Offline aps

Sorry to hear you had a bad time. Saw their profiles and tried making a booking with JME. She offered Duo. But either way the timings didnt match. So didn't go ahead. I am glad now.
But my plan B went bad too. Will post review about that soon.

Offline iverthickone

What a shame.  Thinking you are going to get twice the fun, and then that!  :(

How long did you go for, and what was the cost?